Mingi- forever mine

"you're- what?"you heard your best friend sooyoung yell, quickly shutting her mouth with your hands.

"when did you find out? and when-when did yall have-" she started bustling you with questions, and thankfully , you interrupted her before she could continue.

"i found out yesterday, since i fell, you know sick and my period didnt well-arrive-" you said, worriedly.

"I THOUGHT YALL USED PROTECTION OHMYGOD Y/N YOURE A MOTHER-" she yelled once again, and hugged you tightly, almost choking you.

"okay-well- thank you, but- i dont know how im gonna tell mingi about this- i dont want him to leave me..." you say, tears welling up as your hands caressed your stomach.

there's a baby in there.

a human life.

"babe- listen- he won't leave you. he cant leave you. from all that i know, mingi loves you. and if he isn't a bitch, he will take care of you and the baby."

you smiled at her words then she continues, "or else hes gonna pay..."

---------------------

you took a deep breath in and scrolled through social media, trying to distract yourself. its been a week since you took the test and it came out positive.

you were pregnant.

with mingi's baby.

its can go two ways right now.

he accepts the fact that you're pregnant.

or he leaves you.

ok now you're scared.

-------------------

"baabbyyyy" mingi cooed out to you closing the door behind him, to see you fumbling with your fingers and nervously ,sitting down not he edge of the bed.

usually, he would be greeted by you almost pouncing on him, and he loved it about you. 

not today though. he slowly made his way and got seated beside you.

he quietly snaked his arms around your waist and whispered, "baby...are you okay? what happened ?" at this point, you couldn't hold it. you burst into fits of tears, and covered your face with your arms.

he was shocked at your sudden outburst and panicked, kneeling down onto his knees facing you.

"baby? b-baby tell me? what h-happened? " he said, shaking. he hated seeing you cry, after all, you were each others happy viruses.

gaining your senses, you quickly wiped your face with the hoodie you were wearing ,tucked a few strands of hair behind your ears and faced mingi.

"m-mingi..." you spoke out.

"yes baby?"

"p-promise you won't g-get mad?" you whimpered.

"i promise...tell me what happened"

taking a deep breath you quietly spoke out, "im pregnant"

"what?"

"your gonna be a dad mingi"

he was speechless. he let out a gasp and covered his hanging mouth and fell down on his butt.

you looked down with disappointment at pursed your lips and continued, "listen mingi-"

but before you could complete, he picked you up and twirled you around. he was speechless, but out of happiness of course.

he put you down and peppered kisses all over your face, making you smile.

"you're not mad?" you asked, while your hands trailed from his arms to his shoulders.

 "why the heck would i be mad? im am so happy! ive always wanted a family with you-and-and-its coming true...i cant believe it-" before he could complete, he burst into tears, and nuzzled his nose into your neck with his arms still around your waist.

"i-i love you so much baby" you said in between sniffles, and placing a soft kiss onto his lips.

"i love you too babygirl" he said, slowly stroking your hair. "you're forever mine"

-----------------

dedicated to airheadlikesbts

i love you <3