San- pouty (S)

a/n: this is my first time writing an ACTUAL smut, so please bear with me.

a whole day.

a whole day of staying with y/n while you hang out with your friends.

he really did have second thoughts about coming with you, but ever since you mentioned "guys from my collage", hes been behind you to let him tag along. you know, just in case.

it was today, the meetup, which you were exited for, and the day day he dreaded.

a whole sunday wasted. you could've just spend the day cuddling or whatever.

he couldn't help fantasizing things he would have done.

and it was worse when he saw you wear a pretty red frock.

god ,he was an absolute sucker for you in frocks. and your thighs. dont even start- 

anyways-

he was taken aback when you didnt notice when  he was turned on by your frock.

"perhaps she was excited? "

soon, the both of you left for the location and throughout the ride, his hands rested on your thighs, occasionally rubbing against it.

*time skip lol*

during the party, although the both of you weren't together, he was still busy fantasizing about him just ripping that pretty dress off your body-

"san? are you listening?" he was interrupted and heard your voice while you waved your hands in front his face.

"y-yes princess, you were saying?" he managed to say, after noticing his boner that he didnt seem to care about.

you, on the other hand, was savoring the moment, enjoying the time, and not noticing that san was horny and was secretly fantasizing about fucking you on the spot. 

"im with miyoung, if you need anything just call me okay?" you said, and then seconds later pulled by san into his chest, your back facing him, letting his hard on poke you in the thighs.

getting the hint, you bit your lip at the thought, while he whispered "can you not take that long babe? ive got a bit of a problem here"

you turned around face him, to see him pouting like a little kid and his arms still around your waist.

god his duality

"we will be home soon, i promise" you said, giving him a peck on his lips.

"cant wait to tear that apart" he said with a smirk.

*time skip aGaiN*

he pressed his lips against yours, pushing you against the door which you had jus tlocked,rubbing the side of your neck with his thumb before gliding his lips down your jawline with delicate kisses. His lips only sucked onto your skin harder the moment he reached your neck with his hand now slipped under your shirt, squeezing your waist as your moans filled his ear.

within a few moments he didnt hesitate to almost rip your dress, then leaving kisses down your belly. you tugged on his shirt, signaling him to get it off. being san, he smirked against your skin, removing the tight fabric down his legs.

An unintentional moan left your lips as you felt his hard member under you. You did have a bigger effect on him that you thought. Without thinking, you started to grind against him, your hands on his shoulders, while his, were on your waist, guiding you.

moans left his mouth, occasionally kissing your neck in the process. Without notice, San switched positions, laying you down on the bed and you could not help but whimper at the loss of contact.

"h-hey babe... are you okay with this?" he asked before anything. 

"i am. anything for you" you replied, earning a smile from him.

and then in the next second, he started living kisses by your lower waist and stopped, letting his teeth graze slightly at the thin material of your lingerie, immediately taking it off and inserting a digit into your needy hole.

You felt a tingling sensation going through your core .he gave a little motion that he was going to insert another one. unable to stop your sighs and small whimpers, you nodded. And he did so, pushing a second finger into your needy hole. Squirming from the new intrusion. He waited another minute before pumping his fingers in and out of you at a mild pace.

But before you could hug that torrent of pleasure, your boyfriend took his fingers out of you. you whined at the lack of contact yet again. 

"sorry princess, there's yet to come" he said, smirking.

He smiled at you, kissing you for what seemed to be the millionth time that night and lied you back down on the sheets. You looked at the ceiling, your heart beating faster than ever in anticipation of what was to come. He went to his bag, took something from it and came back to you, his pants long gone, along with his briefs.

Sitting on his heels, he unrolled a condom on his hardening member, giving it a few lazy pumps afterward, all the while looking at you.

hovering his body over your, his tip brushed against your entrance, exhaling heavily at the contact. His lips went back on yours to share a passionate kiss, as he lined himself perfectly to enter you. The head of his dick passed through and you bit his lips as you winced, making him groan in pain and pull his face away from yours.

He placed your hands over your head, intertwining your fingers and his. He encouraged you to take a deep breath in and he pushed the rest of his member inside you, his eyebrows furrowing at how narrow you were. 

The twitching of his dick inside you made you cry out. He filled you up way more than his fingers did moments ago. It was a divine pain that you never thought you would experience. After a minute, you nodded, gesturing him to move. He started thrusting into you at a blissful space, hitting the right spot every time, sending you into sub space.

At first his gaze was fixed at you, but the rhythm got faster by the seconds and his moans and groans got more frequent.

"b-babe- you're-so-t-tight" he managed to say through moans. "i-i love you-u so- m-much"

"i- love-e you t-too san" you said, before letting out even louder moans, which were music to his ears.

His hips thrust deeper, drawing more incoherent noises from the both of you while your hands did not break their union. You cried out, grabbing his forearm to prevent him but he kept on pleasuring you until you finally came. Your orgasm washed through you in heated waves. Leaving you speechless, your mouth agape as your eyes rolled back.Soon enough, you felt his thrusts getting less precise and deep. 

You saw your boyfriend bite on his lip, tightly shutting his eyes, completely lost in bliss as he reached his climax, loading up the condom. That sight made you clench around him repeatedly.He fell on your body, panting, then rolled to be on your side. You calmed down, fluttering your eyes before turning to face your boyfriend whose gaze was already on you, that same fond smile on his lips. soon enough, he wrapped his hands around you, pulling you into his chest.

"i guess you need to start wearing that dress often sweetheart"