[requested] San(S)

//requested by @LostSoul872 //

prompts - "Do you think they could her us through the tent?"   "yes.yes we could."

                       "stop calling me babygirl"

member- Choi San

genre- smut

(a/n- im soso sorry it took this long :( )

-----------------

Well road trips are something everyone enjoys ,am i right?

So on this occasion of a 'family road trip' , as described by kim hongjoong, the eight of them, hongjoong, seonghwa, yunho, yeosang, san ,mingi, wooyoung and jongho along with you decided to go to the [insert place name] because apparently, "yall aren't as close to each other as you are to your phones"

"y/n could you pass me the bags?" san called out to you, waking you from your train of thoughts.

the thing was, your feelings towards san were.... unique. since you were the closest to him.

it wasn't like it was a crush. every time he called out your name out loud, or he'd initiate skinship, it made the butterflies in your stomach go wild.

you held out the bags to san, letting him take a glimpse at your blank face.

"babygirl ,what's wrong?" oh god not the nicknames. 

you turned towards san to see him pouting and taht made you wanna-yea -bdfjbfhjbjbdgjhbfdjg.

"guys come on lets go!family road trip iS oN" you heard hongjoong yelling and then cringing at how father-ly he was being.

--------------

for the car ride, the car itself couldn't hold nine people at once, so obviously as the only girl, the guys debated who's lap you would sit on.

these dorks.

"y/n you cant obviously sit on-"

"she will sit on mine." a loud voice spoke out in behind you. turning around to find a smirking san who pulled you by the waist towards the car seats.

obviously at first, the car ride was a bit uncomfortable at also a little awkward, since the both of you kept asking "you're comfortable. right?"

but oh no that was just the start.

when the car reached the hill-y places, it started to get bumpy.

and well, you can pretty much guess what happened. the sexual tension between the both of you was so, so awkward, and luckily for you the rest of the guys were engaged in a conversation.

san held your waist in place, and let out a small groan.

he groaned.

biting your lip, you took a slight glance at him and said, "u-um are you doing okay?"

"im doing fine y/n- just-um- a little sick" he said before pulling you closer, making your chest burst with happiness. 

little did you know, he was turned on. gosh, he wanted to fuck you right there- but - before he could lightly whisper into your ears how turned on he was , you arrived at your destination.

------------------

after everyone had helped set up the camp, it started to get dark.