Seonghwa- night in (S)

a/n: probably the kinkiest shit ive written so far. it sucks istg

"baby, you are not going out in that tonight" seonghwa said, his eyes trailing all the way from your thighs to the rest of your body, while his tongue swiped across his bottom lip.

you smirked at his words and said, "why not? i thought you liked it the day we bought it?"

"obviously i liked it" he said, making his way over to you."but you are not having half of your ass displayed to everyone in that" he continued, his hands traveling towards your lower thigh, slowly squeezing it.

you knew the pretty burgundy dress which only covered a little bit of your lower body would make seonghwa go crazy, and what made him even more mad, was the fact that guys would get to see things that belonged to him. (if you know what i mean)

he let both his hands caress your waist as he bent down to shower kisses down your neck, let you swing your hands around his neck. he trailed kisses back unto your lips and pulled you into a deep kiss. his tongue occasionally swiped across yours, biting and sucking on it. a soft moan escaped your lips while he continued his actions, and he stared sinking into the kiss.

he gave a soft smack against your ass, signaling you to jump. you wrapped your legs around his waist and lets him carry you to the bedroom, with his hands holding onto your thighs.

once you reached the bedroom he threw you onto the bed, and said, "be a good girl and strip for me"

you nodded quietly at his words. he gave a peck onto your cheek and left the room.

so did he just do all this to leave you dumbfounded?

you obeyed his order and quietly removed your clothes, until you were left in your under garment. after a few minutes, seonghwa returned, with a foil packet in his hands and only in his boxers.

you smirked at his condition and he said "like what you see baby?" 

without a reply, you crawled over to him as he sat down, and he made you straddle him, with your legs around his waist. he pressed your foreheads together as he whispered, "i love you baby"

"i love you too" you whispered back at him and you latched your lips onto his. your tongues fought for dominance, and he didnt hesitate to flip you over with his body hovering yours, lips still not leaving the contact.

when you pulled away for breath, he flashed one of those smiles where it reached  all the way to his eyes and started leaving kisses down your neck. he sucked on the part below your collarbone, making you moan his name. his hands began to travel all the way around your body as his kisses trailed downward, towards your heat.

your hands pressed down on his shoulders, and he smirked looked at your stained undergarment. his teeth slightly grazed through your underwear, as he removed, them, almost tearing them apart.

he slowly started sucking your inner thighs, when you grew even needier. he made his way to your heat, licking a long strip against it. you moaned heavily, and signaled him to go faster.

"whatever you wish for princess"he said, before sucking your clit harshly. 

"b-baby it feels so good-" you moaned out as continued his actions, before entering a digit into you, making you enter subspace.

"does that feel better baby?" he cooed out to you.

you nodded at his question as he went faster, making you moan even louder. 

"b-baby im gonna-" before you could complete, he pulled his fingers out, getting a whine from you. he pushed his fingers into your mouth, making you suck your juices.

you took his fingers out of your moth and bent down, asking for permission. when he nodded, you took his member into your hands and pumped it a few times. he whined at the feeling as you licked the tip of his cock.

you bobbed your head up and down as his whines got more frequent and it turned into loud moans. before he could cum, you made sure to pull out, making him furrow his brows.

he slowly opened his eyes and pinned you against the headboard of the bed, and positioned himself in between your legs. he inhaled sharply before ramming into you without any warning, making you yell in both pain and pleasure.

"fuck- seonghwa" you moaned out.

as his pace quickened, your high became closer and closer. right now, the only sounds that were heard were the sounds of skin slapping and incoherent noises form the both of you.

"baby im so close-" he said before exhaling loudly.

a few seconds later, you climaxed, before cumming all over and he pulled out of you. he kissed your neck and rolled over beside you.

"baby?" he called out. you hummed in response.

"do you think you can handle a round two?"