Chapter 3- OTPs and Candor or Dauntless (or whatever you want to call it)

There was a knock on the door. So soon? Minho had only just settled down in his new room with the other guys and already someone was knocking on the door disturbing the precious peace they had for five seconds. He was in a room with 7 other guys, Percy, Jace, Uriah, Harry, Ron, Thomas and Peeta. Percy went to open the door. In the doorway stood that Tris girl, Clary and her hot punk friend Isabelle, Percy's girlfriend Annabeth, Ron's girlfriend Hermione, Katniss, he thought her name was and a girl with chin length dark brown hair who he didn't recognise.
"Trissy! Christina!" Exclaimed Uriah, who seemed to know them.
"Hey guys, we've just moved in the room opposite and I knew Uriah was in here with some of the guys my friends know and we were bored, so I was wondering if you want to play a game?" Tris asked them.
"Well, it depends what game it is, I've had enough food fights for a week." Ron said, and cast a glare at Hermione, Isabelle and Annabeth, who stuck her tongue out at him. Some of the boys shot him a questioning look. "Don't worry."
"We were thinking of playing Candor or Dauntless." the girl who was apparently
called Christina said
"What's that?" Asked Peeta
"It's basically Truth or Dare." replied Uriah. Wierdly, not only Peeta but also, Jace, Isabelle and Ron gave him a blank expression.
"You don't know what Truth or Dare is?" Minho exclaimed. Yeah he'd lost a bit of his memory in the past but didn't everyone know what Truth or Dare was? "Have you been living under a rock?"
"If you choose truth, you have to answer a question truthfully and if you choose dare you have to do a dare." Percy butted in, ignoring him.
"And if you can't do whatever you've been given to do, you have to take a piece of clothing off." Christina finished. Jace raised his eyebrows.
"Let's get started then." Harry grinned when no one objected.

Isabelle had never heard of Truth or Dare before, or Candor or Dauntless, or whatever you wanted to call it. It must be a mundie game. Nevertheless, she really liked it, but not as much as Jace.
"I LOVE THIS GAME!" Jace yelled, sitting topless, showing off his abs and runes dotted around his chest. So far he had done every dare he had been given, and given some pretty bad ones to the others. Isabelle was going to change this when it was her turn next.
"Umm... Percy, Truth or Dare?" Asked Katniss through a mouthful of plait. ( Her dare had been to have her plait at the front of her head for the rest of the game.)
"Dare."
"Go to the next girls room, throw someone's boxers in there and yell 'dinner time' while your doing it." Minho told him
"No way." Percy replied, taking off his socks. He then asked Jace for truth or dare (who surprisingly went for dare again.)
"I dare you to do the same thing Minho told me to do." Percy grinned
"Challenge accepted." Jace wiggled his eyebrows. Minutes later they were watching him do the dare.
"Dinner time, ladies!" He chucked the boxers into the other girls room. Various shrieks were being heard from inside. When they went back to the room and sat in a circle, Jace chose the next person.
"Isabelle."
"Truth." she had done a lot of dares already.
"PANSYCAKE!" Yelled Christina, who then slapped her hand over her mouth after many odd stares were given at her. "I forgot you guys didn't know what that means."
"Wink at who you would want to date the most out of everyone here." Jace smirked. Damn it. He was cruel. She thought about it for a moment scanning the boys in the room. Her eyes landed on Minho, he was fit and muscular, pretty good looking and seemed to be able to have a laugh. She winked at him. He grinned.
Now was her chance to get Jace back.
she narrowed her eyes, "Jace, truth, or dare?"
"What a surprise it's me again!" he replied sarcastically
"Not everything is about you Jace." Clary criticised, but was smiling.
"Possibly," he replied, "but you have to admit the majority of things are." Clary rolled her eyes.
"Jace, I dare you to give me your phone for 10 minutes and let me do whatever I want on it. Jace reluctantly handed her his new white IPhone 5c.
Clary glanced over Isabelle's shoulder as she set to work. First, Izzy changed Jaces wallpaper to an evil duck (A/N: see pic at the top) and saved loads of pictures of ducks on his camera roll. Clary sniggered next to her. The last thing she did was change his ringtone to quacking.