Chapter 5- Saturday Starbucks and Swimming

It was Saturday, the first Saturday at the Academy, and Percy, Annabeth, Tris and Christina were walking through town to meet Katniss, Peeta, Four and his friend Finnick in Starbucks.

Percy was holding hands with Annabeth while watching Tris and Christina in front of him, chatting away about things he didn't really understand. He was getting quick snippets of what they were saying, 'tests', 'the simulations', something about someone 'still looking'. He didn't get it, but he wasn't going to ask.

Annabeth was about to say something to him when she stopped short, something catching her eye. Percy looked over at where she was staring and shock filled him.

The blonde boy walked towards them, looking Percy right in the eyes. "Yeah I'm not dead." he said when he reached them. "looks like you're not the only one who's hard to kill Jackson."
"Luke." was all Percy managed to say.
"Why am I even talking to you, you hanging out with all the mortals. What's wrong with you?" Luke glared at him
"I wouldn't really call it talking, it's more like ranting." Percy dropped in.
Luke ignored his comment, "and you," he turned to Annabeth, "you just disappoint me."
He turned around and looked like he was about to go when he spotted Tris. He raised his eyebrow and smirked.
"Although," he gestured to her, "that one over there isn't that bad."

Annabeth and Percy exchanged glances as Luke walked up to Tris and Christina casually, flicking his hair on the way.

"Hey baby, what's your name?"
Tris looked up at him, looking slightly irritated. "Uh, Tris. Why? Who are you?"

Luke looked her up and down, observing her. Percy thought it was quite creepy to be honest. "That's a nice name, I'm Luke. I haven't seen you around here, sweetheart." He put his hand on her shoulder, she shrugged it off.

Christina stepped in. "I don't know who you think you are but it's pretty obvious that she's not into you, back off."

Luke frowned, "who said she needed to be?"
"No seriously, go away." Tris responded, trying to walk faster as he had slipped his arm around her waist.

They were outside Starbucks now and Tris was trying to get inside as fast as she could to get away from Luke. Percy saw it coming before she did.

Luke pulled Tris to the wall next to Starbucks, pinned her arms up against it and put his face close her hers. Percy watched, stricken. Luke was whispering something to her that he couldn't make out but she was struggling against his grip, so he could imagine it wasn't good.

Christina was running up to them to help Tris but before she could do anything, someone bigger and faster intercepted them.

Four pulled Luke away from Tris, who was helping by continually kicking him, and shoved him as hard as he could, Percy expected. Four seemed taken aback by how strong Luke was. He obviously didn't know about the demigods, but either way, he still seemed stronger than Luke.

He started punching him in the face. Talking between punches.
"Leave. Her. Alone. You. Dick. Head" he kicked Luke so hard that he fell over then.

Unfortunately, being a demigod, Luke was getting back up from the ground. This time Tris stood over him. She slapped him across the cheek and he fell back down.
"Oh yeah, and I'm taken." she said.
"Bitch." Luke winced.

They had all been sitting in Starbucks for a while now and to be honest, (not that he was candor or anything so he wouldn't say it out loud,) Tobias was getting a bit bored. He guessed it had been quite an.... interesting start to the the day, if not a bit horrible for him with Tris getting hit on by that Luke guy. He had taken care of that anyway.