Chapter 4- Saved by the bell..... Kind of....

The great thing about going to a school for the gifted, Katniss thought, was that you could study basically any lesson to a degree. That was why she was currently arranging her arrows in her quiver, ready for Archery class, not that she needed to be taught it.
She lined up with Peeta to her left and a couple of other people in her form like Alec, Glimmer (still trying to get better than Katniss), a guy with silver hair known as Jem who she didn't really know, Teresa and Harry.
After the demonstration, they loaded their bows and got started.
The bow was light and felt comfortable in her hands. She pulled back on the string, closed her eye and aimed. She let the arrow fly.

And it sunk with force right into the centre of Marvel's chest. He looked down at it and back at her.

Katniss screamed and crumpled to the floor, shaking. Peeta rushed over to her.
"Katniss, Katniss," he held her close to him as she sobbed into his shoulder, "It's okay, your here, in your school, you just shot a target. It's not real."
Katniss looked up at where she had shot. Sure enough, her arrow had hit the bullseye of the target. There was no Marvel.
"I... I saw h..him." she said, her voice muffled in his chest.
"It's alright I get them too." He replied.
The class was staring at them. She didn't care, she got back up, wiping away her tears, and fired another arrow, focusing on her surroundings. This time, it hit the normal yellow centre, instead of Marvel.

"Come on Ron!" Hermione whined as she dragged him out of the canteen. They had been having lunch with Uriah and the two boys were gathering more and more food to eat. She had started to get fed up.
"Seriously guys! We're meeting Harry by the water fountain, remember?"
The boys agreed and they got on their way.

When they got there, Harry immediately rushed up to them. Beside him was Percy and Annabeth. He looked worried.
"I don't mean to alarm you Ron, but I think your brothers are famous."
Harry gestured to over by the entrance to one of the school buildings, where the was a small crowd gathering. In the middle of it all were two almost identical red head boys. Ron ran over to them.

"Fred! George! What are you doing? What is this?" Ron exclaimed. Shoving through the crowd.
"We're only internet stars!" George told him. Ron was bewildered. Internet? Trust Fred and George to get into the muggle stuff straight away. They were only two years above him.

"Yep." Fred confirmed, "we are now famous Viners."
"Viners?" Ron had no idea.
"Yup." George said whilst taking a selfie with someone.
"They make 6 second entertaining videos that people can view on a website called Vine." Hermione said who had joined him along with the others.
"Found it!" Uriah announced. He had his phone out and was scrolling through Fred and George's Vine page Weasley World.

It was clear to Harry, Hermione and Ron that the twins were using magic in a lot of their Vines. Just as he was about to question them, Clary, Alec, Izzy and Jace showed up.
"What's all this about?" Izzy asked them.
"Ron's brothers have become well known Viners." Annabeth explained
"Oh I've heard of you guys!" Clary realised "Fred and George's Weasley World right?"
"May I ask how you have?" Jace frowned at her.
She shrugged, "Simon."

Before anyone could say anything else though, a group of over excited girls came running up to Fred and George, who were mirroring each other's amused expressions.
The crowd was really starting to gather and it was getting hard not to notice it.
To add to this, Ron was getting ever more annoyed at his brothers joking about their popularity. At the point where he thought it would never get any worse, they heard someone shouting.

"Excuse me? Why is everyone crowded around the doors?" A teacher said, who Izzy recognised as the one who wore her own paisley curtains. She also had major anger issues.
"Sorry Mrs Evans," Fred answered, "for some reason everyone seems to be attracted to us." He high-fived George.