Chapter 1- A New Beginning

It was another year at the Academy, which of course, meant a new year group, with new forms.
The new students sat in their chairs in the assembly hall, waiting to be put into their forms. Just like always, they all stood out in different ways, some more than others. But from when they first arrived everyone knew this year group was going to be a special one.
Each form was called out, with some names standing out, but the last form was the one that caught the most attention.
Form 9 made their way to their form room where they lined up along the side. Ready to be called out.

The teacher stood in front of them and raised her voice, "Okay. Welcome everyone, I am going to call out your names and your seat and we can get started."
"Teresa Agnes."
" Here, Miss."
A girl with black hair and icy blue eyes made her way to her seat. She was very pretty and glanced at a brunette boy who squeezed her hand as she made her way to the seat.
"Annabeth Chase."
"Here miss." replied a girl with grey eyes and messy dark blonde hair in a pony tail.
"Thomas Edison."
The dark brown haired boy who Teresa seemed to have known replied to his name and sat down.
"Katniss Everdeen."
A girl in a brunette plait sat down next to Thomas.
"Clary Fray."
A pretty girl with wavy ginger hair separated from some of her friends.
"Minho Hawson."
A tall Asian kid strode across the room confidently and winked at Annabeth who blushed.
"Hemion... Harmony... Granger?"
"It's Hermione." said a girl with bushy brown hair. Who sat down eagerly at her desk, she couldn't wait for this to start.
"Perseus Jackson."
Not again
"Please, call me Percy."
The guy with the sea green eyes sat down next to Hermione.
"Alexander Lightwood."
"Alec, please."
He would restrict his full name to only a couple of people.
A guy who looked a little bit older than the others with thick, raven black hair and striking blue eyes replied to his name. He was dressed in all black and had ink in strange symbols up his strong arms.
"Isabelle Lightwood." the teacher paused, "Are you and Alec brother and sister?"
"Yup." A stunning girl with thick, long black hair and dark eyes, also all in black, replied to this comment, with a winning smile.
"Peeta Mellark."
A kind, but shy looking blonde boy replied to his name and looked at Katniss as he passed her. They looked like they knew each other.
"Harry Potter."
A guy with messy black hair, glasses and bright green eyes, departed from his ginger friend. As he flicked his hair out of the way a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt could be seen on his forehead.
"Beatrice Prior."
"It's just Tris." said a bouncy girl with straight blonde hair in a ponytail, in all black but not as punky or leather clad as the Lightwoods.
"Jace Wayland. Er, nope sorry I meant Morgenstern."
A good looking boy who had been with the Lightwoods was leaning against a wall with his arms folded rolled his eyes.
"Oh and now it's changed to Herondale. Jace Herondale?"
The blonde guy flick his hair back vigorously. "I prefer Lightwood. They adopted me." He strode across the classroom like he owned it and took his allocated seat. He didn't really understand why the adults at the institute thought it would be useful for Alec, Isabelle, Him and Clary to go to a mundane school. As usual, he would take advantage of the situation to try and get better at blending in with mundanes, one of the only things he needed to get better at. So far it wasn't going so well quite a few girls were looking at him and some boys at his rune 'tattoos'. At the moment, he was kinda the centre of attention, like usual.
"Ronald Weasley."
Ron cringed "Please miss, it's Ron."
The ginger walked across the classroom to his place.
Those were the people who stood out the most. After the whole class had been called out, the room was filled with talking.
"Quiet down please everyone." the teacher said standing in front of the class, "now, I'd like you to introduce yourself to your partner, tell them something about you."

Teresa turned around to the girl sitting next to me. She had obviously dyed blonde hair and over the top, tacky make up, overall not really Teresa's type of person.
"Hi, I'm Glimmer Maddocks." said the girl, "You're Teresa right?"
"Yeah. Hi. So, um tell me something about you."
"Oh the district where I live is a luxuries manufacturing district, and I was having a really nice life but then I was entered into this national televised competition we have over there and I almost won but then I was kicked out. It was really unfair. But how about you? You're really pretty. What your backstory?"
Teresa wasn't sure she liked this girl, she was a bit of a diva and obviously thought of herself above everyone else, but even so she replied. " I was in this experiment with a load of trials concentrating on how our brains would react to certain things and we-"
Glimmer cut her off, "Coolness. So, a more interesting subject, any boys in our new class you like the look of? personally I think we've got a good mix. A few of them are so hot but even the ones who arn't are really fit."
"Er..." Teresa didn't really know how to reply to that, "Um I guess so but I'm already going out with one of them."
"Oooh! Who? Tell me."
Teresa gestured at Thomas who was next to the ginger girl and talking with her and the guy with the lightning scar who was on a desk behind him with a pale brunette girl next to him.
"Oh him yeah I see why, but personally I really like him. Alec wasn't it?" she pointed at the guy all in black with the raven hair and bright blue eyes across the room. She caught his eye and waved at him. He looked a bit hesitant and just smiled shyly in return. "Oh he'll be mine."
At the end of the lesson, Teresa spoke to Thomas in her mind. Wait for me Tom please.
Why wouldn't I he replied, his voice clear in her mind. Sure enough he was leaning outside the door with Minho, Wavy Ginger and Lightning Scar.
"Hey Tom."
"Hey" he kissed her on the cheek, Minho wolf whistled before Thomas could shoot a glare at him.
"This is Harry," he gestured at Lightning Scar "and this is Clarissa." Wavy Ginger smiled.
"Call me Clary."
"Who were you next to?" Asked Minho.
"Some girl called Glimmer, she was really girly and thought of of herself above everyone. All about how our form has really fit boys in it and how she's going to ask out that Alec guy cause he's really hot, bla bla bla." She said imitating Glimmer's high pitched voice towards the end. At this Clary snorted with laughter.
"Tell her good luck with that." she said through giggles.
"Why do you say that? Arn't you and Alec friends.
she nodded "Lets just say Alec's boyfriend might have something to say about that."
"Oooh" They all joined in with the laughter.
"Don't tell anyone by the way guys he doesn't want it to get that well known."
"Glimmer has no hope." Teresa smiled and then frowned "She said she was from a luxury manufacturing district but I've never heard of any districts around here."
"Oh yeah I heard some of them came from a place called Panem which has a lot of districts but I don't know anything else about it." Harry told them
Straying away from the conversation, Harry, Minho and Thomas started talking about girls in their form and Teresa was left chatting to Clary, whilst walking to their next class, who she knew would become a friend of hers.
The year wasn't starting too badly.

A/N: Hiii people!
So I hope you like this crossover story so far, promise there will be more on different characters and less introducing next chapter.
I know I haven't put it on he description but this is a comedy story so any funny ideas or suggestions you have for it please feel free to comment.
And poor Glimmer! Her dreams are ruined.
So every chapter I will give you something to look forward to for the next one -
There will be more on divergent and PJO next chapter and will focus on multiple people rather than like in this chapter where it focused on everyone and then Teresa.
Happy Reading!!! 😝
- J