Chapter 2- Couples food fights flirting and Bording buddies

A/N: the pic at the top is the form room and where everyone sits. the ones in bold are the main characters but see if you can identify any of the others- you might recognise some! Anyways, on with the story!

That was interesting! Thought Hermione as she walked out of English class. Well, not as interesting as Wizarding studies, she admitted to herself. But no would other than Harry and Ron would know that. This was a muggle school, no one would know about magic here.
She had been trying to concentrate in the English class but was sat next the punk girl Isabelle who was talking quite a lot about the teachers taste of clothing, which, she had to admit, had looked a bit like she was wearing her own paisley curtains, but she wasn't really concentrating on that. Oh muggles, Hermione thought. Still Isabelle was nice which was why she was walking with her to lunch at the canteen.

Tris and her new friend Annabeth entered the canteen. She hadn't expected the place to be like this. It was huge and had an outside bit as well as the inside. Loads of people were there and it seemed like a popular place to hang out.
"Hey look!" Annabeth said gesturing at a table. A new friend of theirs, Hermione, was sitting with the ginger guy who Tris guessed was her boyfriend, that Isabelle girl dressed in black and the guy that Annabeth had pointed out to Tris earlier that was her boyfriend. Seeing the two couples suddenly made Tris disappointed that her boyfriend wasn't in the same year as her, she'd see Tobias way more if he was. Percy spotted them and beckoned them over. They sat down, Annabeth next to Percy who was next to Ron who was opposite Hermione who was next to Isabelle who Tris sat next to. "Hey Wise girl." Percy smirked at Annabeth and sat really close to her.
"Hey Seaweed brain." Annabeth replied and pecked him on the cheek.
"Eee wee aay?" Asked Ron with his mouth full of burger
"Ron, stop talking with your mouth full, no one understands you." Criticised Hermione, half laughing.
Ron swallowed, "Seaweed brain?" He repeated. A look passed between Percy and Annabeth, something in between worry and guilt that Tris couldn't identify. Something was between them for sure, and Tris's erudite in her was going to find out what.
"So what are you guys from before here?" She asked calmly. To her surprise, everyone hesitated. They all seemed surprised at each other's outcomes too.
"I was home-schooled." Isabelle said her voice wobbling. She didn't say anything else. Why was she so nervous?
"Um," Annabeth started "Me and Percy went to a summer camp, but you could stay there for longer if you wanted" seeming as though she didn't want to go into anymore detail. "What about you?"
Tris panicked, she could not give anything away about her divergence, even if there didn't seem to be factions here, anyone from Chicago could be listening. "I'm from Chicago." was all she decided to say.
"Oh! I've read they have this system there where they put you into a group depending on your personality, what's it like? Which one are you in?" Hermione asked her.
"Um" Tris started, but before she could finish, her world went dark. Someone had their hands over her eyes. She shrieked and before thinking put the owner of the hands into a brace and opened her eyes.
"You're getting better, Stiff."
Staring back into her eyes were the dark blue ones she knew so well.
"Four!" She embraced him and he kissed her full on the lips.
She heard a whoop from Percy and Isabelle shouted "I ship you!" At them.
Ron wasn't as impressed, "Get a room!" He yelled, chucking a chip at them.
"Ron!" Hermione went beetroot red "Leave them alone, if that was us you wouldn't mind." She threw a crust of her sandwich at him, which missed and hit Percy. Tris and Tobias broke apart to see what had happened. Hermione looked shocked, Percy just looked surprised.
"Percy I'm really sor-" but she didn't finish as Percy started smiling mischievously, he looked at Annabeth, who got the message. Suddenly they both started hurling remains of Percy's pasta at Ron and Hermione, who were chucking lettuce back. A sausage hit Isabelle in the face, who had been being entertained by the food fight so far.
"Oh no you didn't!" She said and threw a bit of bread at Annabeth. A moment later, there was a full on food fight.
After a while everyone surrendered and decided to stop, leaving the cleaners quite a job. Tris, Annabeth, Hermione and Isabelle separated from the boys, feeling only a little bit of guilt towards the mess they had left. It was almost enough to make Tris forget the look on Percy and Annabeth's faces when they had mentioned their 'camp'. Or the nervousness in Isabelle's voice when she had told them she was 'home-schooled'. But not enough.