Chapter 8

Skai's POVIt was finally 2 weeks before the wedding

Skai's POV
It was finally 2 weeks before the wedding. My mama and my friends were going out dress shopping then to this fancy bridal party my mama was throwing for me.

We went out and about 20 dresses in I finally found the one. We all went to our hotels to get dressed for my bridal shower. We got there and it was beautiful.

Decorations like this were all over and I said "this is so beautiful

Decorations like this were all over and I said "this is so beautiful. Is Token here?"

She said "yes girl, looking at you like you edible."

I laughed and went over to my man. I said "hi baby."

He said "hey mama; you found ya dress right?"

I smiled and said "yes."

He said "good," then kissed my lips. "Where you find this dress? It's giving."

I laughed and said "my mom had a few picked out for me, this jawn is squeezing my hips tho."

He laughed and said "they getting ready to carry my kin that's why."

I said "you are annoying."

He said "no foreal, I hope you ready."

I laughed and said "you wanna get me pregnant so bad."

He laughed and said "watch, first chance I get."

I ignored him and we continued about our day.  After we left and grabbed all the gifts we went back to his house. He helped me out the dress and said "look at ya sexy ass."

I said "cut it."

Once I was out the dress I quickly put on one of his shirts and a pair of ethika boxers. I got into bed with him and started kissing his face. He said "how you so thick?"

I said "these hips just wide, and I got a lil booty."

He said "girl you bout thicker than a bowl of oatmeal."

I laughed and said "yo you just boosted me, but I'm only thick on the bottom. I ain't got no titties."

He said "yeah you got little ones, when you have my baby they'll get bigger."