Chapter 7

Skai's POVAfter the engagement most family left so it was just friends and we decided to play some Christmas drinking games

Skai's POV
After the engagement most family left so it was just friends and we decided to play some Christmas drinking games. By the end of the night at like 2am Token carried me out and stairs and I was tore up. I said "mewwy christmas baby."

He laughed and said "merry Christmas drunk ass."

I laughed and said "I'm glad I got a fiancé for Christmas."

He laughed and said "so when you want a husband?"

I got laid comfortable onto him and said "Valentine's day."

He said "that's good with me long as you ok with it babe."

I kissed on his lips and said "yes baby."

I fell asleep and when I woke up, I went into the bathroom. I showered and dried off I walked out and looked on the bed he had laid out pajamas for me to wear. It was a black onesie with Christmas lights all over it. It fit me perfectly and the ass had clips and said "fiancé" in red.

I laughed and fixed my hair before putting on my black ugg slippers and going downstairs.

Token was downstairs. I went down and he had made strawberry smothered French toast and I said "awww baby."

He said "you so fine ma, merry Christmas mama."

He wrapped his arms around me and I gave him a long kiss. I said "merry Christmas baby."

He said "we finna eat breakfast and watch This Christmas."

I said "mhm I love you Token."

He laughed and said "I love you too Skai."

He rubbed my ass and smacked it. I said "we really finna get married on Valentine's Day?"

He said "that's what you wanna do right?"

I smiled and nodded. I said "yeah ever since I was little."

He said "mhm, you wanna lose ya virginity on Valentine's Day that's why."

I laughed and said "it's more bout marrying the person I love. Allat is just the after part."

After we finished eating, we finished the movie and he said "aight mama lemme go start cooking."

I said "alright do you need anything babe?"

He said "nah love, i know you tired. Go take a nap."

I gave him a kiss and went upstairs. I got comfortable into bed and I had posted a picture of us that we took by the tree.

I captioned the picture..

@skaimechele: i gotta fiancé for christmas yall🥺

I fell asleep and when I woke up I brushed my teeth and went downstairs. Token was down there cooking, blasting music and just vibing. I wrapped my arms around his back and torso. He said "you finally up?"

He turned around and started kissing me. I said "oh you missed me like that huh?"

He picked my ass up and kissed me. We went to the living room and he sat in his chair pulling me on his lap. He said "you look good baby."

We slowly began making out and he was grabbing on  my ass. I felt myself growing wet as he was grabbing my ass. I felt him getting hard and I pulled away from said "Token."

He groaned lightly and said "hmm?"

I moved lightly and he pulled his arms around me and he said "chill babe, gimme kiss."

I literally almost moaned as he kissed my lips and lowkey gripped my neck making me get even wetter. I said "mhmm baby I gotta get up."

He pulled both my legs up for me and gave me a kiss harder before I finally got up. I said "I'm bouta take a bath. Leave me alone."

I went into his bathroom and turned the warm water on. I locked his door and got into his bed. I started rubbing on myself and after about 3 minutes I came. I got up and into the bath. When I got out I hoped into the shower. I got cleaned off completely I got out and dried off. I started doing my hair and then did my makeup. I put on my dress and went downstairs. Tok said "excuse tf outta me baby."

I laughed and said "stop I'm still mad at you."

He came over wrapping his arms around me. I said "I look good foreal? I don't know if I like it, I might change."

He said "nah babe you look good, bout edible asf., I can't wait."

I said "i can't wait til you can slut me out."

He looked at me shocked. He said "what girl. Aye Skai? Are you good?"

I laughed and said "nah foreal Tok, I can't wait."

He said "I gotta go get dressed real quick ma."

I said "I'll watch everything baby, go."

He went and put on a pair of black dress pants, a long sleeve button up, a black sweater over it and some black dress shoes. He came back and I started kissing on his lips. I said "ooooool excuse me."

He said "girl calm down, help me put my chain on."

I laughed and put his Tok chain below his collar and made him look even better.

He turned around and I kissed his face. He said "and I know you a undercover freak. What you spilled some water on the bed?"

My face got red and he said "I love you."

I said "I love you baby."

He grabbed my ass and kissed me one last time before someone knocked. We went to the door and it was his family. My family knocked 3 minutes later. We all exchanged gifts and then ate dinner. Token said "just so y'all know, we getting married on Valentine's Day soo be there."

I started laughing and said "babe that was very ghetto, but yeah y'all we are so if y'all could come out we'd appreciate it."

After we ate we were all watching Christmas movies in the living room. When everybody went home I cleaned everything up and then went upstairs and got into the shower. I got out and put on a pair of royal blue silk pajama shirt and shorts. I put my hair up in a bonnet and then got into the bed. Tok said "gimme kiss."

I got cuddled into him and kissed him. I said "goodnight baby."

He said "goodnight ma."