Chapter 3

3 weeks later

3 weeks later..

Skai's POV
I woke up and got in the shower. I got a FaceTime from Tok. He said "goodmorning Skai."

I smiled and said "goodmorning Tok, we going to church today right?"

He said "yeah and you better be ready, I'll be there to get you at 9:30."

I said "ok. See you then."

I went and did my hair

I went and did my hair. I did my hair and makeup then I got dressed. Once I was dressed I took some pictures and Tok called me.

He said "let's go beautiful."

I said "I'm coming."

I grabbed my bag and left out. He said "look at you."

I smiled and he gripped my chin lightly kissing me. I kissed him back and said "thank you love, you look good too."

We went to the church and he said "you ready?"

He opened the door for me and then held my hand as we walked in. There's this baby in the church that always comes up to me and I've talked to his mom, she said she doesn't mind. As soon as we walked in he waddled over to me. I smiled picking him up. I said "hi Theo."

He smiled and said "hi."

I held him for a little while longer before we sat down and he ran to his mom. Tok said "you gon be a good mama one day."

I smiled and said "thank you."

When we sat in the seat Tok was a little jittery acting nervous. I said "you ok?"

He said "yeah just a little nervous."

I held his hand and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles. He kissed my hand and I said "you so perfect."

We did a prayer and he said "I'll be right back."

He got up and went up to the alter. He said "how y'all doing this morning? My name is Token Reid. Today I just wanted to get up here and talk about special people. Special people that God sends to you. These people are sent to you for reasons you may never even know. However, make sure if you have that special person in ya life make sure you cherish them and keep them close..."

As he kept going my heart was so happy. That's why he was nervous. When he finally came and sat back down I said "that was beautiful."

He said "thank you."

I said "we getting breakfast right?"

He laughed and nodded. When we left church we went to this breakfast spot. He said "it ain't as good as mine but it'll do."

I laughed and kissed him. He opened my door and we walked in. We sat down and he said "you really a black Barbie."

I smiled and said "you know, I try."

He said "mhm but you know you my special person right?"

I said "is that so?"

He said "foreal ma, but I wanna know if you ready to be my girlfriend?"

I said "awww Token!"

He looked at me like girl don't stay my government. I laughed and said "yes love."

He pulled me towards him and kissed me. He said "one step closer to being my wife."

I laughed and said "you so annoying, gimme a kisss Tok."

I gave him a kiss then we ate our food. Token was like "it's ok, they needa season some shit."

I laughed and said "you so fine."

He said "cut it out. You gonna get me started and we not doing allat."

I laughed and said "so I can't tell you, you look good Tok?"

He laughed and said "you just tryna get shit started. Knowing damn well that's not happening."

I said "awww I love it here already."

I pecked his lips and after we left, he said "where you wanna go?"

I said "let's go to your house."

We went to his house and I had a bag in his car so I brought that in. I changed into a pair of short ethika boxers and a white tank top. I went into his room and he said "you look too good. Thick ass, come here."

I laughed and got on to the bed. He pulled me onto his lap and I started kissing him. I said "you make everything so much harder."

I felt him stirring below me as fat ma let waterfalls out. He said "you too."

I said "let me get up."

He said "nah stay there for a sec."

I started kissing him again and his hands started feeling on my ass. I said "you making this worse for ya self babe."

I felt him getting harder and he said "nah don't move fr, you gon feel something you don't wanna feel."

I kept still but eventually moved and went I moved he groaned loudly as I tried to get up but I moaned lowkey. I said "aight we gotta chill. Go take a cold shower sir."

He said "do me a favor and then I will."

I said "what?"

He said "touch it."

I laughed and said "fine."

I put my hands under the cover and felt his piece. I gripped him in my hand and he moaned lightly. He said "aight Skai you good."

I released him but slowly traced my finger up. He pushed my dumb ass on the bed and began kissing on me. He moved into my neck and I said "fuck aight Tok you win, you win. Go shower."

He laughed and kissed my head. He got up and went into the shower. I started thinking about what just happened and I moaned lightly as I started feeling on myself. I kept going until I felt myself release and I let out a loud involuntary moan. I heard the water turn off and I ran to the bathroom outside and cleaned myself off washing my hands. I went back into the room and Tok had on a pair of ethika boxers.

He said "come lay with me."

I got into bed and cuddled against him. As I felt myself falling asleep I heard him say "and don't think I ain't hear you either. Goodnight mamas."