Chapter 5

Skai's POVWhen I woke up I got in the shower and ready for work

Skai's POV
When I woke up I got in the shower and ready for work. I paired this with a black fuzzy jacket. I said "bye Tok."

He pulled me into him and kissed me. He said "bye mama. I'll see you later."

I got in the car and drove to work. I took some pictures before going in and posted.

@skaiallen: can y'all tell I'm dating a chef?

Tok texted me and said "yeah looking a lil thick."

I laughed and said "you would know luvv."

When I got into work I clocked in and went to my office. I closed about 6 deals before leaving for the day. When I made it back to my house T called me. He said "come to the diner ma."

I said "ok."

I left and went to his diner where business was booming. I said "hi baby."

He brought me into a kiss and said "hey love."

I said "where should I sit?"

He sat me at the booth that's inside their kitchen. I looked at his fine ass cooking and said "yeah that's gon be the father of my kids." He looked over at me and smirked then winked.

My baby is so fine like y'all don't even understand. He brought me over a plate and then gave me a kiss. He said "eat mama."

I kissed his lips again before taking a bite into my burger. It was so jumping and I just applaud my nigga. After I finished eating he came over with dessert. It was banana pudding and my fav. He gave me a kiss and said "you look so good pooh."

I said "I love it here Tok."

He said "gimme kiss."

I said "I missed you while I was working."

I kissed him and he said "you work this weekend?"

I said "nah."

He said "good."

My mama called me and we got on FaceTime. She said "how are you and Tok?"

I laughed and said "good."

Tok said "hey mama!"

She said "y'all so cute, my daughter and son in law."

I laughed and when we hung up Tok said "aight ma, imma come over at like 11."

I said "okay." I grabbed his face and kissed him a few timesaqwq a q. I left and went home. I got in the shower and then dried my hair before fixing it and throwing on a bonnet and scarf. I put on a grey sports bra and matching shorts. I got into bed and I woke up when Tok climbed into my bed. I straddled his waist as he rubbed my back. I said "I missed you Tok."

He said "I missed you too mama."

I kissed his lips and said "gimme some luvv babe."

He smacked my ass and kissed my neck. He said "hi beautiful. Where ya clothes at ma?"

I said "it was hot."

He said "gimme a kiss then take your ass to bed."

I got comfortable before kissing him and going to sleep. When I woke up I kissed Token face and he said "you such a creep."

I said "you so fine."

I got up and into the shower. I heard Token open the door I said "yo, wyd?"

He said "I had to pee."

He went over to pee and I looked at him as I continued to wash myself. He said "you such a creep, I'm bouta come watch you."

I said "no stoppp."

He said "imma see ya fine ass eventually but that's fine, just stare at me while I piss."

I laughed as he finished washing his hands. After I got out the shower I wrapped myself in a towel. He was laying in the bed; he said "come here bayybaee."

I said "lemme get dressed."

He followed me into the closet and was messing with my towel. He said "ass so fat."

I put on a white tank top, some grey cheeky underwear and as I went to put my shorts on he smacked my ass pushing my back down a little. I said "gimme kiss."

I pulled them up and got up wrapping myself around him. He swiped his hand over my cat and said "I can't wait til I can eat you."

I kissed his face and said "yeah but that's not for a while sooo what you wanna do love?"

He walked us to my bed and we laid down watching a movie. He said "why you crying?"

I said "leave me alone. It was sad."

He laughed and kissed my cheek. He said "what you want for dinner?"

I said "you wannna make some tacos?"

He laughed and said "sure."

I said "we gotta go to the store, lemme get dressed."

I put on some high waisted black stacked sweats, a cropped black tank top, a cropped black jean jacket and black platform crocs. I grabbed my black LV purse and threw my wallet in. He said "you all dressed up to go to the store?"

I said "might see one of my niggas there."

He smacked my ass and said "stop fucking playing with me."

I said "gimme a kiss babe." He wrapped his arms around me and put one hand all in my fucking ass.

He kissed on my lips and said "and you got ya titties out, I peeped you."

My braids were styled in a high swoop bun. I said "i forgot to put on a bra but they look fine."

He said "better than fine.."

I kissed his lips and said "come on pa."

We left and he drove us to the grocery store near my house. When we got there we grabbed everything he needed for the tacos. I said "can you take my pictures?"

He said "yeah lul thick ass."

I gave him my phone and he took pictures  of me, I turned around and stuck my ass out a little. He said "stop playing with me."

I said "aight 3 more," I laughed and took my phone back from him and he kissed me.

I took pictures of us and he said "oool look at that."

I said "what?"

He said "that looks like forever." I poked my lip out and he kissed me before saying "come on."

I said "you are so fine Token."