chapter 12

skai's povi woke up and token was sleep with his arms wrapped around me

skai's pov
i woke up and token was sleep with his arms wrapped around me. i got up running to the bathroom to throw up. he got up behind me holding my hair. he said "that morning sickness no joke."

i said "mama said that means it's a girl too."

he laughed and said "girl you here throwing up talking bout the gender. i love you."

i threw up one more time before he helped me up. i cleaned off my face and brushed my teeth. after i got back into bed and he said "you feel better?"

he kissed my forehead and i cuddled into him. i said "what time you gotta go in?"

i kissed him and he said "6."

i pouted and said "i got off today."

he said "stay here and relax."

i said "i wanna go shopping cause i'm bouta get fat."

he laughed at me and said "girl you not getting fat, my baby just growing."

i said "exactly so i'm going to get some fits, i might get my hair done too."

he said "if you wanna get ya nails done let me know, going in a nail salon is dead."

i smiled and kissed his face. i said "my hair salon has one girl who does it. it's a beauty bar, imma get my lashes done too, ool i'm gonna get my lashes done too."

he said "come here."

i straddled his lap and i said "imma get back cute and show off tonight watch."

he kissed my lips and said "you always cute sweetie."

i kissed on his neck and he began smacking my ass. he said "you tryna get me started."

i kissed up his neck onto his ear. i said "can i get some dick."

he pushed me down on him a little bit and said "you sure ma?"

i said "yes come on."

i moved myself down off him as i pulled down his briefs. i spit on the tip before putting most of him in my mouth. he said "oh shit uh, uh skai. fuck."

as i kept going i felt him begin to shudder before i pulled him out my mouth and continued lightly stroking him. i bit my lip as i looked at him and he laughed he said "get ya ass up here."

he flipped me around pulling down my shorts. he starting eating me and i moaned loudly. i said "fuck tok."

he was eating me and circling around my clit. i said "i want you inside me daddy."

he sucked on my clit for a few more seconds before getting up and pushing into me. he said "shit."

he started fucking me faster. i said "fuck Token, lemme turn around."

he slowed down before pulling out letting me turn around. he put a pillow underneath my stomach just in case and i arched my back as he pushed into me. i said "shit daddy."

i started throwing it back on him lightly almost came automatically. i felt him start to twitch as i bounced on the dick cumming as i clenched around him. he said "nah pregnant pussy hit different, i'm bouta cum."

i felt us both cum as he shuddered into me i shuttered too. i said "shit."

he pulled out and he grabbed a warm rag. he cleaned me off before kissing up my back. he said "i'm bout to be knocked."

he went into the bathroom and i was knocked out. i laid on my side with my pregnancy pillow in between my legs."

i went back to sleep for bout an hour until tok kissed on my face and said "bye baby, imma cook for you tonight at 8. i want you to dress up."

i said "ok baby."

i kissed on his lips before going back to sleep. when i woke up it was 11am and my beauty bar let me know they could take me for everything at 1. i got up and into the shower. once i finished i blow dried my hair and then put on a white tight long sleeve shirt, a pair of grey biker shorts with some grey fluff yeah slides. i left and put on my mask and made it there at 1. i got right into her chair and she started moisturizing and braiding my hair down. she sewed in a 613 34 inch 13x4 hd frontal with 36", 38", 40", and 40". she had toned it and made the roots a light brown so it looked so cute. she curled the hair and pinned the curls for me. then i got my full set manicure and pedicure, after i got my makeup done.

when i left it was 6:30pm. i got into the car and took some pictures with my hair and everything done. when i got in the house i took pictures and posted one on my story.. i put — pre date night vibez💗

she had done a light pink with cut crease glitter and a white liner on it. it was fire and i went to put on my outfit. i put on my short white dress with ruffled bell sleeves. i wore nude booties that had a peep toe. i took some pictures and my belly was poking out even more today so i was feeling this outfit heavy. i took the pins out of my hair and token called me. he said "hey babe i'm just calling to let you know i'm here and cooking downstairs."

i said "ok love, i'm bouta come down."

i hung up and headed downstairs. when i got there he said "and you snapped, excuse the fuck outa me. where my phone."

he took his phone out and started recording me he took my hand making me do a spin. he said "the best to ever do it."

i gave him kisses and took my phone out taking a video of me kissing on his lips. i said "obsessed with my baby."

token said "i'm almost done cooking ma, come sit at the bar."

he pulled out my chair and i sat in it. i took some pictures on instagram and he came into some of them. i said "the parents🤍."