~The 'Friendly Match' Tryouts~

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for helping me, Ally. I really appreciate it." Ange beamed. I nodded.

"So what are you making for breakfast?"

"Salad and breadsticks. Along with some orange juice."

"Want any help?" I offered.

"Well, that's quite alright dear. I'll be fine on my own. I see you've been running, maybe you should freshen up for the day!" I chuckled.

"That's a nice way of saying I stink." Ange smiled. I gave her one last wave before exiting the room to get to mine. When I entered I went straight for the bathroom to take a quick shower, grabbing a black t-shirt, my grey champion hoodie and purple sports shorts along with it. My damp hair cascaded down my back and stopped at my upper waist. When I got out fully-clothed I found Shasa and Honey getting ready as well.

"Hey girls!" I greeted.

"Hey, Ally!" Honey smiled. "Sorry I slept with you. I just wanted to make you feel welcome." I walked over to her and helped her tie her yellow bow into her beautiful blue hair while chuckling.

"Oh, and how welcome I feel at the moment! Thank you, Honey." I picked her up and spun her around when I finished and she giggled hysterically.

"Alright you two, we should go now. Don't wanna be late on your first day, do you Ally?" Shasa commanded.

"Yes, ma'am." I teased.

We got to the cafeteria and a lot of people were already there eating and chatting. I guess my shower wasn't that quick. Before we had left the room I'd grabbed my sketch pad and my pencil case to doodle with while we were there. I tend to get bored if I'm not doing multiple things at a time. We found an empty table at the front and I dropped my stuff on it. We went up to Ange to get our food then back to the table. Not before greeting Ange again that is. I sat down and ate a forkful of salad then chomped on a breadstick. I wondered what to draw when I decided on drawing Athena, my bey in her figure form, charging into battle against an army of gorgons. Why? Well, why not? I began sketching as Valt, Taro and Kit entered. Kit looked beat but Valt and Taro looked like they had one too many coffee cups. I smiled at them and went back to drawing. As Valt and Taro got the last of their food and sat down Kris and Trad came in.

"Kris looks serious," Valt observed.

"No kidding." Agreed Taro.

"This can't be good," I muttered, still not looking up from my page.

"Good morning team! I hope you all slept well." Kris greeted.

"Morning Kris. Morning Trad." We all responded.

"Today I received word that Sunbat United has challenged us to a friendly match." The room burst into surprised murmurs as Valt continued to look confused.

"Uh, guys, What's a sun-bat?" I scoffed playfully at his question. But Shasa came to the rescue.

"Sunbat is the hottest team around right now. From what I hear, they're scouting some unbelievable talent."

"I know it's short notice but there's no reason to decline their offer." Kris continued. "There's no sense wasting a good opportunity." Valt got a little too excited.

"Here! Count me in! I'm game to have a go at 'em!" Taro joined in.

"They don't stand a chance against us two!" The room was filled with awkward silence as the two began to blush. I looked at Shasa who shared a knowing glance with me.

"Please refrain from interrupting the owner. You were saying, Kris." Trad scolded the two.

"I wanna stress that I'm counting on you to win. Don't fail me." She looked determined.