[Name] and the others continued walking, pondering what something so major could be happening when everyone's walking in the same direction. It would be something about that serum about canceling the Quirk Factor in someone's body because that is something dangerous. However, she didn't think that her and her classmates would be part of something like this.

"Oh."

[Name] looks up, seeing Hado, Amajiki, and Togata waiting outside the building that [Name] and Kirishima are supposed to enter. She certainly wasn't going to expect to see Hado and Togata, but she realized that Uraraka and Asui are with Hado in the work study while Midoriya and Togata are together too.

[Name] and the rest of the classmates enter the building. [Name] and those in her class follow the Big Three. She ponders what could be a problem so huge that's causing [Name], her classmates, and The Big Three to gather at the same building. It's most definitely not a coincidence now.

Her and her classmates enter a room, seeing multiple pro heroes in there. Fat Gum, Aizawa, and Ryukyu. One of the Top Ten heroes is here? Maybe this thing that they're all gathered for is something huge. Probably not as big as the Kamindo Ward incident, but probably close to it if the Number Ten Hero is here too. The short old man that Midoriya interned is also here too.

"Gran Torino?!" Midoriya gasped.

So that's the man's name.

"Mr. Aizawa?" [Name] questioned.

"And the Dragoon Hero: Ryuku, BMI Hero: Fat Gum, Rock Lock, Kesagiri Man, and Mr. Brave," Midoriya pointed out, [Name]'s eyes scanning the room as there's an overload of scents hitting her. "There are so many heroes gathered, from famous heroes from the charts to minor local heroes... It's amazing..."

"But why is what I'm curious about," [Name] said.

"Hey, hey, what's this? What're we gonna do?" Hado questioned, going over to Ryukyu and hugging her. "Hey, Ryukyu, you said it was a meeting, I know, but what about?"

"You'll find out soon enough," Ryukyu said, smiling at Hado.

"Kirishima, I have a bad feeling about this," [Name] mumbled, grabbing Kirishima's arm. The red head looks at her, raising an eyebrow. "Like not what's going to happen now, but what's coming or at least what they're gonna tell us. I don't like it."

"It'll be all right," Kirishima assured, smiling widely at her. "Even if it'll turn out bad, all of us can make it better because we're heroes."

"Okay..."

"Nighteye, let's get started," Ryukyu said, looking to a man.

"Thanks to the information we received from you all, the investigation has moved forward substantially," Nighteye said, walking forward.

[Name]'s eyes widen in disbelief, her mouth agape as she feels her blood run cold. She could hear her heart hammering in ears as her heartbeat is increasing in her chest. Her mouth runs dry, her eyes glued to Nighteye as this is the first time she's seen the man in person. The man that died in [Name]'s dreams. That's him.

Nighteye is tall with a lean build and elongated features. His hair is smoothed down and parted to the left, his green hair with three blonde streaks shining in the light of the room. He has bright yellow eyes and yellow eyebrows as he has yellow glasses resting on the bridge of his nose. He wears a suit, giving off an aura of authority as the man smells of smoke although [Name] knows the man has never smoked a cigarette because she doesn't smell anything on the man.

"[Last Name], are you okay?" Kirishima whispered, peering at the girl with concern in his eyes. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

"We will now have a conference to share what information we have acquired regarding what the small organization Shie Hassaikai, is planning," Nighteye said, looking up at everyone in the room.