Chapter Nine

"Where did the note go..?" Yuzu said with a shock expression on her face.
"What do ya mean WhErE dId It Go?!" Zane said still driving the car but in a panic. "UMM.. ITS NOT IN MY BAGGG!" Yuzu yelled in a panic. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN GHÜKJÛ5Ë!"
(random words and letters because why not lol pretend that's a different language)
"I'M SAYING ITS NOT IN HERE LUCINA! ARE YOU DEAF?!" Yuzu said panicking but angrily. "Oh, C'mon! It has to be here somewhere!" Yuzu said rummaging through her things. "Well ya better find it before we arrive Slowzu!" Zane said driving at a faster speed. "Hey! Only
Mei can call me that!" Yuzu said as she fell on the floor. "Slow down! You're gonna break the speed limit goddammit!" Lucina said as she hit Zane's head. After 20 minutes of driving Yuzu finally got up and said "Good news but bad news!" "You got the note?!" Lucina said topping Yuzu "Well, no.." Yuzu said as she let her head fall down "BUT! I do have half of the note!" Yuzu said as she lifted her head up. "Hm? Another half? We never got that part." Lucina said as she got off Yuzu facing Zane. "Did you get this piece with your note?" Lucina said tilting her head slightly. "Nah mate." Zane said as he took the keys out of the car. "Would you like to read it out loud Yuzu?" Lucina said smiling softly to Yuzu. "Way to treat me like I'm a grade schooler.." Yuzu mumbled under her breath. "Okay so.. " Also, It has come to conclusion that there are other things like group members maybe causing all these deaths in one place out a time, Mostly after another body was already been found. There are three suspects. Hinowa Kishido, Mara Mikishika and lastly My son Marlor Havender. We advice you to please come and take a look at this case.
-Noah Havender. "
Yuzu read the note but had a horrified look on her face. "Marlor Havender.." Is all that was in Yuzu's mind. She never really trusted Marlor in the first place. He'd always boss Yuzu and her friends around, even making fun of Mei know that she wasn't there. Stupid move huh? But anyway-
"Eh.. Marlor Havender..?" Both Zane and Lucina said having a serious face.