Chapter ||

As soon Yuzu wrote down that letter she headed out the door and jumped leaving her to disappear in seconds. When she arrived to the Hosona Village she ran straight towards a building that was clean and white with two big brown doors. When Yuzu got inside, There was another door inside the shiny red halls. Yuzu opened that door and immediately heard a yell "OI RAMEN HAIR! WHERE YA BEEN?! ASSHOLE!" That yell came from a tall guy with bright blue hair. "Now now Zane, Let's not get in trouble unlike last time." Said the girl with White short hair. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO SMILES!" Zane said in anger.  "Hey! Don't be so rude to Lucina Zane!" Yuzu said with a sad but happy voice. "Tch, Fine." Zane said and sat down. "So Yuzu, What was your excuse this time?" Lucina said with a bright smile on her face "E-Eh?! Why do you gotta say it like that" Yuzu pouted. A bell rang as another person with glasses came into the room "Huh? What is is Shichi?" Yuzu questioned. "We have another report.. Its near the Hosona gates.." Shichi said. Everyone's eyes widen as all of them ran to grab their swords. "Thank you for letting us know!" All of them said with a bow. "N-no prob!" He said. And Yuzu, Zane and Lucina ran for their mission.