Chapter Eight

Its a.. Child?
"Who ya callin' " Child" DUMBASS?" The small girl yelled. "Um.. May I ask who you are..?" Mei asked somewhat nervous. "Nakano. Nakano Hira" Nakano said looking up at Mei. "Oh, well Nakano-san.. Why are you talking to me in particular?" Mei asked crouching down to Nakano. "HEY! DON'T YOU DARE GET DOWN TO MY LEVEL!" Nakano yelled at Mei. "Sorry!" Mei said as she got back up. "Look, I'm Twenty times older than you! So you better watch it kid!" Nakano said pointing at Mei. "So your Thirty six?" Mei said confused. "No! I'm Thirty nine!" Nakano said. "Shoot! Sorry Nakano-Senpai!" Mei said bowing down to her "Don't sweat it kiddo!" Nakano said jumping as she lifted up Mei's head. "Oh, okay." Mei said going back up.

Yuzu rolled down to the ground as she landed safely on the ground. Yuzu began to run to a light outside the entrance before Mei could get out of class. "YO! YUZU GET IN QUICK DAMMIT!" Zane yelled "I CAN HEAR YOU Y'KNOW!" Yuzu said as she grabbed Lucina's hand getting inside the car. "So, You got the note and location of the body cause we forgot." Zane asked while driving the car. "Yeah got it right her-" Yuzu said as she looked in her bag "Umm.. Where did the note go..?" Yuzu said as she had a shocked expression oh her face.