Chapter Four

When Yuzu, Zane and Lucina had gotten back it turned 4:39 and Yuzu promised she'd be back at 5:00 "Well, Gotta go you two!" Yuzu said
"Alrighty then, Bye-bye!" Lucina said with a blade next to Zane's throat and an Zane had an arrow next to Lucina's throat. Yuzu then awkwardly backed away after seeing that. CRASH! An object fell to the ground. "God.. I just stepped out the room and that HAS to happen huh?" Yuzu mumbled to herself. After eleven minutes of running she finally got home and it was exactly 5:00 AM. When Yuzu opened the door she took of her shoes, grabbed a quick snack, ate, changed and got to bed sleeping next to Mei. When it was 8:09 Mei had woken up by an alarm Yuzu and Mei had prepared to get ready for school. Mei looked around to see Yuzu sleeping next to her. Mei remembered the note that Yuzu wrote and just stepped out of bed to get ready for the day. Yuzu got up as soon as Mei left the room still tired from that mission Yuzu had. Yuzu began to crawl out the door and headed to the bathroom. "Good morning Mei.." Yuzu said still tired. Mei looked down to see Yuzu on the floor with bangs under her eyes "Oh my- Well.. Good morning to you to.." Mei said worried about what happened to Yuzu. When they got done brushing their teeth and headed to the table to have breakfast Mei asked "Why did you arrive home so late?" "Well.. Like I said, I had some important business to do" Yuzu said with her mouth somewhat full. "Hm, Okay." Mei said making sure Yuzu said it truthfully. After they had breakfast, They grabbed their lunch boxes and headed out the door.