Chapter Eleven

Marlor Havender..? Both of them said as they had a serious look on there face.
"G-Gimme that BS letter!" Zane said as he snatched the note from Yuzu's hands. Lucina looked over Zane's shoulder to read the note. "Wait a DAMN minute.." Zane said as he grabbed a purple flash light. "Where the hell is the Dragon symbol?!" Zane said as he was looking all over the paper and saw the Hawks symbol. "..They made it to our village.." Lucina said as a drop of sweat went down her face. "So? Can't we just fight them off?" Yuzu said as she sat next to Zane. "No no no no, You don't understand Yuzu.." Lucina said as she grabbed Yuzu by the shoulders. "What do you mean?" Yuzu said with her head tilted slightly. "You see, Long ago before any of us were even born, The Hawks came and killed our last Dragon leader. So that's why after that indecent, The Hawks and The Dragons had a war.. So that's why we hate the Hawks.. Especially their leader, Chayton Miller.." Lucina explained while her head was looking down. Yuzu had fear in her eyes and Zane was looking away. "So let's go before anyone gets hurt! Were Champion 3 Slayers!" Yuzu said as she grabbed both of them by their shoulders. Zane and Lucina looked at Yuzu and nodded.

Meanwhile with Mei..
"COME ON! I'M OLDER THAN YOU AND I WALK FASTER THAN YOU!" Nakano yelled as she was already across the street. "Well sorry I'm not made out of Magic like you!" Mei yelled as she put her hand against a wall for a break. "You seriously need to run faster! What would happen if your loved ones where all in danger and you only had 20 seconds to get there? Then what?" Nakano said as she teleported next to Mei. "Yuzu.." Mei mubnled under her breath. "Huh?, Who the hell is Yuzu?" Nakano said as she teleported them both home. "My family member." Mei said trying to avoid the word "Wife". "Oh makes since." Nakano said as she grabbed Mei's hand and walked to their apartment. "Wait, You could have just teleported us home?!" Mei said as she let go of Nakano's hand. "Yeah? And what's with you and yelling?" Nakano pouted. "Is this woman serious..? I'M the one yelling?" "Well sorry, This is all just a lot to take in is all." Mei said as she opened the door to their apartment. "I'm home!" Mei yelled as Mei got inside and Nakano disappeared.