Chapter Seven

When they arrived at the Momokino household, A butler opened the door letting the young girls in. Mei and Himeko took off their shoes and headed up to Himeko's room. "So, MeiMei was there a reason why you wanted to come over like this?" Himeko said smiling nervously. "Well.. There is actually.." Mei said walking to her bag. Himeko looked confused but just listened to everything she had to say. "Remember when we headed into Yuzu's classroom?" Mei asked finding something inside her bag. "Mhm.." Himeko said nodding her head. "Well, While we were there I found this." And held up the blue piece of paper. After two minutes of reading Himeko was in shock and her jaw had dropped. "SHE'S A WHAT?!" Himeko said as she stood up. "Shhh! Keep your voice down Himeko!" Mei said. "Sorry its just that.. How could she hide something like this from you, her friends and even her own relatives! For who knows how long!" Himeko said. "Look, I know this is a lot but we don't know everything about this." Mei said calming Himeko down. Himeko sighed. "Well, You should get home now huh?" Himeko said some what sadly. "Well, I should." Mei said and grabbed her bags "Well, Have a good night Himeko!" Mei said as she put on her shoes and left out the door. I really hope everything goes well..

As Mei was walking home she had noticed a strange aura behind her. Every now and then she would turn her head to see if anyone was behind her but nothing was there.
Boo!
Mei turned around and was shocked as ever..
It's a..

Ima stop here cause why not 😂💅 Love you all! Have a good morning/afternoon/night! 😃💜🌸💅✨