chapter 37

EEEEYOOOOOO

***

Sakura's Pov

I woke up with a phone call. I despised waking up forcibly, by a call even. I took my phone and answered the call.

"What?" I asked in a non morning mood.

"Did I wake you up honey?" My mom's voice spoke through my phone. I sat up, "Mom?"

"Look out your balcony." She told me. I walked towards my balcony and looked outside.

My parents were outside.

I literally dropped my phone and ran down stairs. "Mom! Dad!" I yelled, running towards them. I hugged them immediate as soon as I was near.

"Are you guys for a visit?" I asked, Mom shook her head as Dad was getting something from the car.

"This isn't a visit honey." Dad answered, taking suitcases from the back. "We're staying until work comes to call us."

"That's enough time for me." I smiled at the both of them and I helped them put their luggage in my house To their room.

We stayed at the living room and started catching up. While we were doing that, the door opened.

"THE QUEEN IS BACK!" Ino yelled, entering the house. She saw my parents and waved, "Hi!"

"Hi ino! Energetic as always I see." Dad chuckled, making Ino give him a thumbs up.

"WOOOAAAH!!!" Tenten tripped inside and fell face first on the floor. Ino helped her up.

"Hi saku- sup old people!" Tenten laughed, my parents laughed along with her.

"Ow!" Yomi came into the house holding her nose.

"What happened?" I asked, going near her and her bloody nose.

"I just kind of......you know.... hugged the wall but it loved me too much that it hugged me harder" We laughed at yomi's clumsiness and I helped her fix her nose.

"Hello~" Hinata entered smiling, avoiding anything that could cause her harm. Safely reaching the couch. 

Sasuke's Pov

I got a call from mom saying that she was on her way home. I put my phone near me as I just read a book. 

"THE QUEEN IS HOME!!" My mom yelled, entering the house with Dad sighing. 

Mom suddenly ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Sakura Haruno?" she asked, letting go. She smirked at me and I looked at Itachi. He shrugged. 

"Cant hide anything from your dear mother sasu-chan" She looked at Itachi and and I. 

"Now. You know that we've been close before but know, lets just test her" She said, giving me a smile. I look at her in disbelief

I thought she would be on my side?

"For your dad of course, c'mon Sasucakes." She laughed and I sighed. "fine." 

Sakura's Pov

My phone suddenly rang and I asnwered.

"Sasuke?"I ask. Ino goes near me. "Put it on speaker." I did and Sasuke sounded worried. "Sakura?"

"Yeah?" 

"My parents..."He trailed off, making me worried. I looked at my parents and they just gave me encouraging smiles. "Why?"

"They want you for dinner."