chapter 45

:33

***

Sakura's Pov

"Okay, We have no school today but we have a shit ton of things to do" I told myself and changed my pajamas into a crop top and jean shorts and tied my hair into a bun.

I was on my laptop signing in my facebook and looked for inspiration. I wanted to write a song for Prom and I searched for songs.

My eyes were glued on the screen until Ino wanted a video chat, "Hey" Ino smiled, I gave her a nod. 

"So, You're in charge of the cameras and Our dresses ?" I asked and she nodded. "Oh yeah, I gotta go do that. Shika's covering up for me while I do this shit"

"Sweet" I smiled, she grinned.  "well, I gotta go" I said and she nodded and I ended the call and started to get my notebook and my pen. 

Ino's Pov

So, Right now. I tied my hair up and am practically fixing all the cameras so I can put them in school.

Then, I searched the internet for dresses. Or maybe inspiration so i can draw one And have it made. 

So, I have 20 cameras in front of me and I need more. I ordered some and it was delivered to be after some hours, and it gave me enough time to design our dresses

I called one of my Maids, "Can you have these made in 3 days?" I asked, she nodded.

"Of course Ino" She smiled and went down. I got out of the house and went to the capital.

When I got there, The place was almost half done. "Shika!" I called and he saw me and waved.

"Cameras?" He asked. "yup!" I nodded. 

"Can you hold the ladder while i go up there?" I pointed and he nodded.  "Be careful"

I started putting a shit ton of cameras everywhere, and when i was done, I Connected all of them in a laptop i took from the house, I put it on the Dj's Table and checked if the Cameras worked.

"Good they work" I smiled. "Naruto!" I called.

"Yeah?" He came to me holding some materials

"Coverup the Cameras mkay?"

"Yeah sure!"

"Kya!" Someone yelled, I turned my head. Hinata was losing her balance on a ladder. "Hinata!" 

"Naruto Get that Cloth!" I yelled pointing at the blue Cloth on the Floor, Naruto swiftly took it. Leaving the ones he held on the floor. 

"Shikamaru, Kiba And TenTen! Hold each side!" I ordered and they did. "Yomi!"

"Got it!" She moved the cloth where Hinata was about to fall to. Good thing she was caught

"Hinata! Are you okay?" Naruto asked, going to her. 

"Y-Yeah, Thanks everyone" 

Sasuke's Pov

"Mom!" I called, going downstairs,  

"Yeah!" She said from the kitchen, I went there and saw that she was with Kushina.

"Sasuke!" Kushina smiled, I gave her a smile. "Hi."

"Mikoto, Did he just smile?"

"Haven't you ever seen a boy smile before?" Mom mocked. Kushina playfully Punched her.

"Just kidding, So, what do you need?"

"Can you cook for out food for Prom?" 

"Sure! Kushina, wanna Do it with me?"

"Yeah!"

Sakura's Pov

After hours of writing and Listening to music.. I Finished the song. And also, I found some songs

"This is gonna be a Hell of a Prom" I smiled.

~Time Skip To 3 days~

Its been three days, My prom Dress was delivered to me and it looked like Ino designed our dresses, It was perfect.

Also, Yomi made people deliver shoes for us too, And Hinata gave us Shades of make up that goes perfect for us. TenTen also gave us recommended us some hairstyles

I was having a multiple Video chat with the girls

"This is gonna be the best Prom ever!" Ino exclaimed, obviously excited. "Yeah!" 

"Well, Its getting late. We all need our beauty sleep" TenTen said smiling

"Yeah, Goodnight girls" I smiled and they waved and I turned my laptop off and fell asleep.

***