chapter 11

:3 meep meep

chappy 11! :3

me : hello....?

Naruto:hi!!!!!!!

Hinata: h-hi

Naruto: aww hina-chan is sooo cute!!!! -hugs hinata hard-

Hinata: -faints-

TenTen:........naruto what did you do 

Naruto: i dont know...........-stares at hinata-

me  : can someone just do the disclaimer?

TenTen: ooooooooohhh!! me! me!!

me : okay....?

TenTen: yaaay!.......she doesnt own naruto! ^^

me  : ;3

hope you enjoy!!!! 

***

Naruto's Pov

I was walking alone with Hinata and I blushed, now I started staring at her. She noticed my stare, "w-what?" 

"n-nothing" I looked away, feeling the heat my cheeks. I looked forwards and saw my house. We were near. 

Hinata's Pov

Once we got to the gate, Naruto opened it and I helped him inside. He led me to their Living room, it as huge. It was as wide as my room. 

I helped Naruto sit on the  couch and sat next to him.

Third Person's Pov

When both were sitting down on the couch, someone entered the living room. A man looking like Naruto, but older. "Naruto, I heard you-- what happened?" He asked, concern in his voice. 

"Hi Dad, Ino's stairs wanted revenge for everyone stepping on it. so it chose me as the victim." Naruto joked, making Hinata giggle and making Minato sigh.

Then, a woman came in. Red long hair that waved around. "Naruto? what happened to you?" 

"Stairs, Revenge, Victim." Naruto explained in three words, amazingly, Kushina understood. Kushina's eyes landed on Hinata, who was next to Naruto. 

"and who is this young lady? your girlfriend?" Kushina asked, with a smirk. Hinata blushed almost immediately, "g-girlfriend?" 

Naruto turned red, "Mom, no! she's just a friend. She helped me." he explained, Hinata nodding next to him. 

"Aw! that's sweet!, I'm Kushina, Naruto's mother and this yellow floof here is Minato, his father." Kushina ruffled Minato's hair, Making Minato chuckle. 

"h-hello K-kushina-san, M-minato-san" Hinata said in a formal way, this was Naruto's parents after all. 

"No need for the formalities! it makes me feel old! but you can call Minato, Minato-san though!" Kushina joked, lookingat Minato, making Minato sweatdrop. 

"What's your name, dear?" Kushina asked, "Hinata H-hyuuga." Hinata asnwered, making Kushina's eyes go wide. 

"Hinata-chan? is that really you? its been a long time since I saw you! you've grown into a fine lady!" Kushina hugged Hinata, making her smile.

"w-well I better g-go h-home n-now" Hinata stood up, "Bye Hinata-chan." Naruto and Minato said at the same time. 

"I'll have someone to drive you." Kushina said, Hinata nodded. They were about to leave when something orange ran towards Hinata and made her fall on the ground.