chapter 27

HELLO

***

Ino's Pov

WE all went home to change out of our uniforms. I was the first one at the mall. 

I went inside a tea house, waiting for the girls. As I was drinking, something caught my eye.

Pineapple hair? It was Shika!

I was about to stand up to go meet him, but I stopped. I saw him with someone, he was talking to a girl. It's not much of a problem, I mean, he can do anything he wants. 

But I saw his hand on her back. I observed the way they were acting. I eyed the girl, I memorized her looks down to the color of her eyes. Blue. 

I ended up just putting my drink down. I was about to ask the girls where they were. But someone poked me, I saw Sakura. 

"Hey!" I smiled, she took a seat. She took an order and we started to talk about clothes and when the other 3 would get here. 

Sakura's Pov

My eyes wandered a bit, admiring the interior design of the tea house. I looked out the window to see Sasuke. I guess he was meeting the others.

My but saw someone next to him, I looked closely. It was Karin. What the hell is she doing with him? 

Karin started dragging Sasuke, I could've dropped my drink. 

TenTen's Pov

I was outside the mall. I was about to enter when I saw Neji inside, I was about to run inside and just surprise Neji. But as I was about to run, I stopped. 

Neji was with someone. 

I inspected the scene from afar. I looked intently at Neji, his mouth was curling into a smile? 

Just who is this chick? 

I entered the mall and went past them completely undetected. 

ninja skills

I got tot he tea house, I caught Ino and Sakura talking. "Hey." I took a seat and ordered some tea. 

"What're you guys talking about?" 

Yomi's Pov

I was outside the mall, practically panting. I ran all the way here. Exercise am I right. 

I was walking towards the class doors, but then I heard a familiar chuckle. I looked at the direction of the chuckle and freaked out. 

It was Kiba. 

But my heart dropped when I saw him with a girl. Laughing together, they left the mall. Passing me. 

what am I? a brick wall?

I sighed and just entered the mall and looked for the tea house the girls were in. Once I found it, I ordered and just sat down with them. Acting as if nothing happened. 

Hinata's Pov

I entered the mall and started to look for the Tea house.

"wait for meeeee!"

I know that voice. I turn around to see Naruto with a smile. He ran towards a girl. The girl was really pretty and seemed to be really nice. 

I guess that's who he likes. 

Just the thought of it almost made me burst into tears. But not today Hinata. I looked for the girls, and found them. Once I got there, we went to go shopping. 

Third Person's Pov

After a few hours, the girls were happy with the multiple bags on their hands. 

"Let's go to the cafe Nori works at?" Tenten suggested, he girls nodded. They were tired and needed to rest. 

TenTen's Pov

When we got in the cafe, we took our seats and did't find Nori anywhere. 

I went to the counter, where the manager was. "Tenten-san!" 

"Hi! I just wanted to know where Nori was." I smiled, she frowned. "Oh, he left a while ao and just called that something came up and he couldn't come back." 

"Oh, it's okay! Thanks." I smiled as I left and went back to our table where our orders were and we ate. 

what DID come up?

***

what do you think is up?

will you get to know the boys' side of the story??

Konoha Highschool | ɴᴀʀᴜᴛᴏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara