chapter 38

Hey guys~ 

***

TenTen's Pov

We had a sleep over at Sakura's place after her important dinner with Sasuke's family. I just woke up and everybody was getting fixed up. I got ready too, and ate pancakes that Sakura's dad cooked.

My phone rang and saw that it was my mom.

"Yea mom? Is there something wrong?" I asked, she never calls unless she wants me to run an errand or something. 

"No! If there was I could've sent people there" She laughed, I sighed in relief. "Oh, okay. So what's up?"

"Is everybody there?" She asks, I nod. "Yeah"

"So, you remember that private island that we never got to go to before Tenten?" She asked, I remember the one my uncle bought but never used. "Yeah, why?"

"I got to talk to your uncle and you all get to go there" I could see her smile though my phone.

"Really?!" I asked, still  not believing it. 

"Yup! Since your uncle ever uses it and I guess it's a mini vacation for you guys." 

"Just don't do stupid things, okay girls?"

"Yes ma'am." 

"We better tell the boys too" Ino took her phone, about to get ready to text. 

"No need, I called Neji before you guys" Mom giggled,making me blush. 

"Why Neji?" I face palmed. I coud see her smirk, I swear. "Why not?" 

"Whatever mom, see you." 

"Alright. It'll be next week." then, she hang up. 

"Let's go to Starbucks?" I ask, they nodded. 

Neji's POV

"So you guys get the idea?" I asked the boys, we were at the soccer field

"So, Tenten's mom called you first before her own daughter and were going to a private island that we don't even know where it is. And were going to be with our girlfriends in our own beach house to spend time with them. But if we do something stupid, we may never come back alive." Shikamaru practically broke it down. 

"Pretty much" I nodded, they nodded back. 

I just stare at the other boys, I started to think of the good things the girls had rubbed off on them. 

Sasuke was more talkative when he got together with Sakura

Shikamaru wasn't too lazy around Ino.

Naruto and Kiba actually made sense

And me... I couldn't be more happier

"I bet they're at Starbucks right now" Naruto chuckled. 

"They are, Ino just updated her status" Shikamaru yawned, showing his phone. 

"Someone's got track of his girl" I teased. 

"I WAS RIGHT!" Naruto cheered. 

Then a soccer ball almost hit Sasuke but Kiba caught it with his hand, well for being a goal keeper.

"Watch where you're kicking" I look back to see Gaara. Gaara walked away, he didn't really talk much to us when we met them at school. 

We ended up going home after that.

Sasuke's Pov

Gaara, I see. 

He still has that hatred for me.

Third Person's Pov

~Flashback~

When they were kids, Gaara would always look up to Sasuke.

They were both good friends and rivals of how good they are in sports and many more

One time, they had a fight of who would be better in soccer

They played in different teams Sasuke's team won in the end.

Gaara was fine with it and accepted defeat.

Then Gaara fell inlove.

So did Sasuke.

Though they both fell inlove with...

Sakura.

Gaara wouldnt let Sasuke win this time.

This was different to him.

Though one time. Gaara stopped.

He found something out

Sasuke and Sakura became a couple..

And... Sakura was hiS cousin.

~end of flashback~

Sasuke sighed and when he got home. Gaara was there.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, "How did you even get in."

"To fix things up with you." Sasuke sighed, "Let's go to my room." 

"You and Sakura has been steady, huh?" Gaara asked as soon as we entered Sasuke's room. "Yeah." 

"You know very well that she's my cousin" Gaara gave me his long stare. "Yes"

"If you break her. You wont know what'll happen to you, Uchiha" Gaara started to leave. 

"Don't worry, I wont" Sasuke smiled and Gaara heard that loud and clear through the door and smiled.

***

o-o