Chapter Seventeen Cocoa or Coffee?

I walk outside of the school doors only to find Riker is not there. This confuses me since Riker was always outside waiting for me. "BLAH" I hear a random voice shout behind me. "AAH." I scream and jump. I turn around and there Riker is. He started laughing and I hit his shoulder. "Babe dont do that!" I complained. "But its fun!" Riker whined back. "But you scared me" I said Everyone was staring and I start to blush with embarassment. "Your the best" he says as he gives me a long hug. "Awe thanks your the best" I said. he felt so warm on this breezy day. I didnt want to let go. But unfortunatley I had to. "Okay lets go now" Riker said. "Awe cmon, you were keeping me warm." I said. "Then heres my sweatshirt." He said as he took of his sweatshirt. His shirt sloght moved up along with his sweatshirt and oh damn! His belly hair and abs were just aghh. I froze for a minute. "Here ya go" He said holding it infront of me. I realized he was and I immediatley responded, "What, oh. Thanks." Well that couldnt be anymore akward. We started to walk towards the car. After we got into the car he put a song on and I immediatly recognized it. "Oh my fuck! Its All About You by Mcfly" I nearly screamed. "Yeah, I didnt realize you listen to them!" Riker said. "I love them." I stated. "Me too, we have alot more to find out about eachtoher." Riker says as our eyes immediatley connect. "Yeah I guess there is" I smile. Connection! Oh my gowd we are connecting. I love I love it I love it I think to myself. Riker started to drive as I sung along to All about you. Just as the song finished the car stopped. The car ride as you can tell wasnt that long. California may be a big state, but this was a pretty small town. We enter the cafe, "The regular." Riker said. "Wait no. Two coffees please!" I say. Yup its true, I actaully like Coffee. "Um okay then two coffees please." Riker said very confused. After he got the coffees he sat down with them handing me mine. "Coffee?" He asked. "Surprise!" I giggle. "When we first met. You told me you dont drink coffee." Riker said. "I lied, I said that so that you would leave me alone. I was a mess, but to be honest Im pretty happy you didnt." I said and then took a sip of the nice warm coffee. "Wow. All this time you didnt say anything. Im not at all mad. Im just, I dont know. Aghh" Riker said. "Hey thats my thing!" I complain. "What?" Riker said. "I always say aghh. You copy cat!" I sound like a five year old but whatever. "I guess I caught the Bri fever" He said. "I never heard you call me Bri. It sounds weird. Anyways whats our ship name." I asked. "Our ship name? Oh I have an Idea!" he exclaims. "Whats your idea?" I asked. "Briker, I dont know does that sound good? Im just guessing." Riker said. "Sounds good? Thats an awesome idea." I said. "Really? I wasnt sure. I actually came up with it a while ago. Cliche right?" He asked. "No Im actually flattered that you spend some of your time thinking about us" I said. "Really? Do you spend most of your time thinking about us?" He asked. "Most? I spend ALL of my time thinking about us." I replied. "Your the greatest girlfriend in the world" He said with a big smile that caused me to smile. "And your the greatest boyfriend in the world" I replied. We both giggled. We always bond but not over how much we love eachother. This is just wonderful. "Its too bad that your all Rydels for today. I honestly want you all to myself." Riker said with a frown. "I dont know maybe I can ask her if me and her can do the just girls thing next week and I can hang with you the whole day" I said with a smirk. "Oh really! Would you?! I would love that!" Riker got all excited. "Let me just text her." I pull out my phone. Two seconds later I get a reply 'Yeah sure girl! Maybe next time I can invite Bridget too!' Dang what is up with these Lynches and texting back so fast? "She said yeah" I told Riker. "Yay" Riker said with a lot of enthusiasm. we finished our coffee and headed out.