Chapter Four The Hangout

I came outside and l locked the front door. I turned around and there Riker was. He smiled and waved. I walked up to Riker. "So where should we go?" I asked. "Hmmmm. I dont know" Riker replied. "Why dont we just walk around town?" He concluded. "Okay, thats fine with me." I said and smiled. We started walking. "So, how are you" Riker asked. "Well, I mean, Im still a little upset about what had happened to my father, but above all, Im fine." I replied. "Thats great to hear" Riker said. There was a moment of silence. "So do you have any siblings?" Riker asked "Well I actually have a younger sister. But she lives with her father. We have different dads. Or atleast had.." I answered and sighed. "Oh cool, I actually have four siblings and one really close friend of the bunch that we call our sibling." Riker said. "Cool whats their names?" I asked. "Ross, Rydel, Rocky, Ryland. oh and then our friend Ellington, we often call him by his last name, Ratliff. Mainly because of the R. Whats your sisters name?" He asked. "Ohhh I get the theme! All of your names start with R's. and oh yeah my sister's name is Stefanie." I replied. The park was just across the street so we headed to the park. " My legs are kinda tired. Can we sit down?" I asked. "Ok sure. Thats fine with me." Riker replied. We headed over to a bench. We sat down. "So ummmm..... What was it? What was your name? Oh uh yeah Brianna!" Riker said. "Stupid" I said playfully as I giggled a bit. "Well actually, Im smart. You see, I have so much knowledge in my mind that I hardly have any room for anymore." Riker said. "Or maybe your brains just too small!" I replied. "And what makes you say that?" Riker asked "I don't know, its just a thought." I replied "Oh okay I see how it is." Riker said and smiled at me. We both started laughing hysterically. After the laughing fit was over we both looked at each other. His big brown eyes fascinated me. I got lost in his stare, and it made me feel like I was in outer space, there just floating around daydreaming. Soon enough, Riker got up and tapped my shoulder and said "Tag! Your it!" he exclaimed. "What are you a child?" I asked and giggled. "At heart. and Im pretty sure you are too!" Riker said. "Your completely right!" I exclaimed as I got up and started to chase after him. After like fifteen rounds of tag Riker stopped and put his hands on knees ands started breathing heavily. "Ok I think we need to take a break" Riker said exhausted. So Riker and I sat back down. "Well I guess we really are children at heart." I said. "Yup I wouldnt of said it if it werent true" Riker replied. "Haha Yup" I said also exhausted. Riker grabbed his water bottle and took a sip. "Oh gosh Im thirsty I should have brought a water bottle with me also!" I said disappointedly. "Here you can have a sip" Riker said. I just stared at Riker with a surprised face. "Cmon I don't mind." He added. "Well okay. Its just some people don't like to share there drink. I mean I don't mind with sharing a drink but...." "I get it. here just have a sip" Riker interrupted. I took a sip of the nice, ice cold water. "Wow that was refreshing." I exclaimed. "Yup" Riker said. I checked my phone."Oh shit, its five o'clock. Damn time goes fast! I best be home for dinner." I exclaimed. "Well you know what they say, time flies when your having fun, anyways I guess I will walk you home." Riker said. "Okay thanks" I answered. Riker and I started walking. "So where do you live?" I asked. "Well I could tell you or tomorrow you can find out, which one?" Riker asked. "Um. I guess tomorrow I can find out" I said and looked at Riker and smiled. "Ok and you can meet my family!" Riker said. "Oh cool. What if they dont like me?" I asked. "Trust me. They'll love you." Riker said. "Ok I guess, so what time?" I asked "You can come for dinner." Riker said. "Okay thats fine, Ill just have to tell my mom." I said. "Okay then its a date! Oh um I mean uh whatever you want to call it" Riker said kind of nervously. We got to my house. "Okay well bye" I said "See ya tomorrow" Riker said. "Cant wait!" I said and smiled.