Chapter Twelve Just the beggining

"Riker, I had no idea that all this time the girl you were talking about was me" I said as I smiled. I couldnt take my eyes off of Riker. Im so happy he chose me. "Well Surprise!" Riker giggled. I also giggled a little bit. "I also had no idea you would say yes. What made you say yes?" Riker asked. "Well Surprise! I actually realized I wanted to be with you since Sunday when you told me you liked a girl. I was very fortunate to find out it was me"I said. "Wow, why dont we celebrate? Dinner at my house tonight? While were waiting for dinner we can walk around and do stuff" Riker said. "Sure! That sounds like fun!"I said. Riker grabbed his guitar case with one hand and my hand with the other. We walked through the trail of the woods leading to the car. Riker put his guitar in the trunk and we both got into the car. It feels weird being in a relationship. Especially since the last time I dated a guy was in 7th grade . I thought that guy was the best thing that ever happened to me, especially since he was my first boyfriend. But here I am again and this time Im never letting go. Im not screwing up like I did the last. That was the most painful time in life. Luckily I learn from my mistakes, and Im also very lucky he ended up with an amazing girl, Omg my gosh! Ross' girlfriend Bridget thats who that girl was. I havent talked to her in forever. We were best friends but we sorta disconnected a little. But anyways Riker drove and parked his car in his garage. I was a little confused since dinner wasnt for another 3 hours. "We can start walking from here." Riker said as he got out of the car. "Okay" I said. Me and Riker headed towards the sidewalk. "Lets go on an adventure!"Riker exclaimed. I laughed at him. "Yes we shall go to...wait for it... candy mountain!" I say epicly. "Perfect idea me lady. You shall grab my hand as we go on our adventure to candy mountain!" Riker added. I grabbed Rikers hand and we started laughing really hard. Riker laughed so hard that he started tearing up. I started to tear up too. I laughed into his shoulder. After our 10 minute laughing fit we started to walk. This day will be a day to remeber.