˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟏𝟗⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ 'ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘ'✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                      ✧ ❝ oh no he's ...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                ✧
oh no he's hot
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐮
╚══✧════════════╝

a blonde walked down the busy streets of musutafu. his periwinkle eyes focused on his phone. his lips turning up into a small smile at new text from y/n.

neito's smile saw soon fell when y/n said she had to go. a pout tugging on his lips as he remembered where he was going. *insert trendy name* cafe to met creep.

"damn bastard" he mumbled and shoved his phone back into his jacket pocket as well as his hands.

stopping rather abruptly, his periwinkle eyes stared at a f/animal plush sitting inside a claw machine. a smirk tugged on his lips. he could definitely win that for y/n!

∘ ───✧༉─── ∘

"will that be all?" the cashier asked and neito nodded, a pink on his cheeks and a f/a plush sitting on the counter.

turns out it was just insane look that time with y/n. most times if he ever feels useless, neito looks back at the moment and grins at how talented he is.

"stupid claw machine! taking all my money" he grumbled walking out the store with the plush in a plastic bag. he could just say he won it but not mention wether it was from the arcade or store.

throughout his grumbling, he had reached the cafe. *insert trendy name* cafe. neito looked in through the class and spotted the same shirt that creep had sent him a picture of.

a feminine teenager with short, curly black hair shuffled around on the seat. they had a small frame and bright purple eyes that soon met his blue ones. 

"oh no he's hot" kaoru whispered from the other side of the glass, watching neito walk into the cafe "no homo tho"

"so?" was all neito said as he sat down opposite kaoru, a crazy glint in his eyes "ohohoh, the bastard that thinks that they are superior enough to bother me?"

"stop it. get some help" kaoru mumbled before having a cheery smile on his face "yup! that was me, so did you fall in love with me?"

"definitely not" neito huffed, glaring at the person sat across from him, sipping on some lemonade from a blue straw.

"aww why not?" kaoru pouted, waving his arms around. one just so happening to collide with the glass of lemonade. the two both watching as the glass flew of the table and plummeted towards the wooden floor.

"so embarrassing! i'm actually gonna commit isekai now" kaoru squealed and neito just frowned at the mess on the floor.
"you fucking donkey!" neito shouted at him.

on the other side of the cafe, y/n sighed in disappointment.
"m-megu-chan is too clumsy" she mumbled, fuddling with her blonde wig.
"damn right, here you go y/n-chan" denki added, passing the girl a cute yellow pen that they betted on, will kaoru knock his drink over or not.

y/n's eyes shined at the pen. it was a good bet because y/n knew kaoru was going to knock something over at some point.

"oh n/n-tan that's right! i almost forgot what about our bet!" mina exclaimed before being shushed by chiyo. the pink skinned girl continued in a whisper "when will monoma be nice!"

"i think he's doing well, i haven't had to give him a smack" izuka commented with y/n nodding.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝        ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                      ✧ what's this?

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                      ✧
what's this?

an update??!!