˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟎𝟖⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴄᴏɴғssɪᴏɴ✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ o-oh sorry e-...

┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
o-oh sorry e-ejiro-san
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥
╚══✧════════════╝

"y/n-tan!" a cheerful voice called the h/c-ette. she looked up and tilted her head in the direction of the voice. furrowing her brows at the sight of an energetic red haired boy charging down the corridor of the school.

"kirishima?" y/n looked up as soon as he had reached her, immediately wrapping an arm around y/n's shoulder. scaring the life out of the poor girl.

"you're so formal y/n-tan which is manly but you can just call me by my first name" eijiro gave her a bright smile, showing his spiky teeth.

"o-oh sorry e-eijiro-san" y/n quietly apologised. she let out a small squeak when eijiro started walking down the corridor. dragging y/n, who was still wrapped under his arm, with him.

"so mina's at her dance lesson" eijiro asked, starting a conversation. y/n nodded, keeping her gaze on the floor. soon after the pair fell into a silence.

they walked out the school, the afternoon sun shining down on them. it was always like this with y/n. without mina, the two couldn't function together. but eijiro still had to go and develop a crush on the quiet girl.

eventually, eijiro removed his arm from y/n. a small pout tugging at the corners of his lips. then an idea popped into his head. his features lit up.

"come on y/n-tan!" he loudly exclaimed, grabbing the girl's wrist.

dragging her down the street. another small squeal escaped y/n's lips as she felt herself tugged forward. her h/c hair and green skirt blowing behind her and the two teens ran down the path.

"e-eijiro-san?!"

the quiet exclamation left y/n. her e/c eyes wide whilst she tried to keep up with the quick boy. eijiro just turned his head and gave y/n a wink. a determined grin was painted across his face.

her e/c eyes miserably watched as they pasted the cute cat y/n feeds her shio koji to. the cat stared back confused as the pair raced down the street.

after a while of running through various streets, eijiro slowed down. his grip on y/n loosening until he had finally let go. it was now or never. it was unmanly to continue like this.

y/n looked up and her e/c eyes widened again. a lips forming an awed expression as she stared in front of her. a view of the city of musutafu lay in front of her. a gentle breeze rustled through her h/c locks and skirt.

"how did you find this eijiro-san?" y/n asked, smiling as she fount ua and then the spot where neito had won her the plush.

"with a bit of searching, nothing much" he scratched the back of his neck. a grin and a light red blush on his face "actually y/n-tan i have something to say"

his eyes dimmed a bit when y/n nodded to continue. noticing his slightly serious tone, she folded her arms behind her back gave him a small smile.

"it's been unmanly to keep this a secret to you but y/n i like you" he breathed out, not looking up at the cute girl. instead keeping his eyes trained on the ground.

"i like you too, m-mina-tan likes you as well" y/n murmured, not quite understanding him. a defeated look shined his red eyes.
"no i mean i love you!!" eijiro shouted out and y/n frowned.

"i'm sorry eijiro-san, but i'm d-dating someone" y/n apologised, a pink tinted her cheeks at the thought of neito. her eyes met his red one for a split second before flickering away.

"that's ok as long as your happy!" eijiro's normal happy smile appeared on his face and y/n gave him another small one in return.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝        ✧

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊┊  ✧        ✧   ┊✧                                                                    ✧i apologiseplease forgive me ╥﹏╥

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
i apologise
please forgive me
╥﹏╥