˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟎𝟔⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴄʜɪʙɪ-ᴄʜᴀɴ✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ was that s-su...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧ ✧
was that s-suppose to be a pun?
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐮𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡
╚══✧════════════╝

"manly right?"

a red haired students asked the girl next to him after having pretty much a one sided conversation about something manly.

"mhm" y/n noticed ejiro had stopped talking and let out a soft hum, tilting her head up at him. a wide grin spread across his face as they neared the gates.

"y/n-san how about we walk back together, after all we do live close" eijiro suggested, the smallest red on his cheeks.
"oh s-sorry kirishima but i'm already walking with someone" y/n gave him a small apologetic smile.
"who?" eijiro eagerly asked, his red eyes scanning around the street until they landed o a small crowd "what's going on over there?"

y/n tilted her head to the side, following the boy's gaze to a small gathering of people across the street.

"let's go check it out!!" eijiro exclaimed. he grabbed y/n's hand and dragged her across the road. once they neared the crowd various phrases could be heard from the students and civilians.

"can i get a picture?!"
"you're so cute!!"
"how is school like at shiketsu?"

two more students from ua walked past the crowd. two second years from what y/n could see.
"she's got a cool quirk, being able to control blood" one of them stated and her friend shuddered.
"scary though" she said, followed by some laughs.

y/n's e/c eyes widened at who the two students were talking about.
"crowding around a child that's unmanly" eijiro shook his head, standing on his tiptoes to look over and seeing a short girl in the middle.

suddenly a shocked look crossed his face. he turned to y/n with a bright grin on his face.
"that's-" eijiro was just about to say the purple eyed girl's hero name when he noticed a h/c-ette was missing.

"oh" a small but sad sound left his mouth before he shrugged and started to walk back. watching as the crowd disappeared too, noticing the hero had left.

∘ ───✧༉─── ∘

"i hope that haruki-san has cleaned" the light brown haired student huffed, a small frown on her lips.
"don't worry chibi-chan, i'm sure haru-nee has cleaned" y/n determinedly but quietly said. a finger raised and resting on her cheek.

"good and stop calling me chibi-chan, it's kan chiyo" she sighed but she couldn't be mad. nobody could be mad at y/n for too long.
"b-but you're just too small and adorable" y/n let a soft giggle past her pink lips as chiyo pinched the bridge of her nose.

"whatever you say y/n-chan" chiyo shook her head and straightened out her shiketsu hat "you know i can't come all the way over here at the drop of a hat"

"was that s-suppose to be a pun?" y/n tilted her head, pointing to the shiketsu hat on chiyo's head.
"you're just lucky that i had this week off, ua girl" she added, her lips pulled upwards into a smirk.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧𝕀 𝔹𝕌𝕀𝕃𝕋 𝔸...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧ ✧
𝕀 𝔹𝕌𝕀𝕃𝕋 𝔸 𝕊ℕ𝕆𝕎𝕄𝔸ℕ 𝕋𝕆𝔻𝔸𝕐