˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟎𝟗⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴍᴇᴏᴡ✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ o-oh sorry yo...

┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧ ✧
o-oh sorry you must be hungry
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
╚══✧════════════╝

a h/c-ette was stood on the platform at the station near ua high. her friend, kaoru, spamming her phone saying he'll be at the train station soon.

following after ejiro had caused y/n to miss her train and now she's here, waiting for the next one or whichever one kaoru was currently on. after all kaoru did ask to look around musutafu with her.

y/n was about to respond when a small mew was heard behind her. she spun on her heel and a small smile graced her pink lips at the sight of the small black cat. y/n crouched down, a hand holding down her green school skirt.

"kuro-kun" y/n mumbled and held her hand out to the cat. kuro trotted over to her hand, gently head butting it.
"mew" the cat let out another small noise, looking up at y/n with it's bright blue eyes.

"o-oh sorry you must be hungry" y/n pulled out her bento from the satchel. opening it up and pulling out some shio koji. giving it to the cat solved his hunger and y/n's need to get rid of the nasty fish. modern problems require modern solutions.

kuro sniffed it before biting it and dropping it to the floor. y/n watched as he nibbled on the food, his paws prodding it every so often.

after a minute, kuro looked up and licked y/n's hand. he gave one last 'meow' before running off. leaving y/n to smile at his disappearing figure.

"y/nnnn!!"

a body jumped onto the back of y/n, arms being wrapped around her waist. a small squeal escaped y/n's lips as she tried to stay balanced with kaoru on her.

"m-megu-chan?" y/n finally tilted her head behind her to see her grinning friend.
"let's go i want to see everything" kaoru took y/n's hand in his own, pulling her up from the crouching position she was in.

"i guess w-we can start with u-ua?" y/n thought, a finger on her bottom lip while kaoru nodded.
"that's were your cute school uniform comes from" kaoru grinned, taking y/n with him as they raced out the station.

a soft giggle left at y/n as she watched the black haired college student gaze up at the school. his purple eyes wide.
"you must have god powers not to get lost in there y/n" kaoru exclaimed while y/n shook her head.

"i only know the way to my classroom" she quietly admitted, scratching her cheek as a pink dusted them.

"l/n, right?"

a voice called out and y/n spun around. across the road was a green haired girl and next to her was a black haired girl.

"do you really want to get involved with monoma-san's girlfriend?" yui asked, not quite sure what y/n would be like.
"of course, monoma always has the cutest descriptions of her" setsuna smiled.

"h-he does" a darker pink coated y/n's cheeks while setsuna nodded.
"monoma's love life is amazing for someone like him" she laughed before yui added something.
"and none of our business" she looked over at y/n, waiting for her to agree.

"umm..." y/n looked at setsuna, tilting her head.
"tokage setsuna and this is kodai yui" setsuna smiled "nice to meet you l/n-chan!"

"what else does he say about me t-tokage-chan?"

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝        ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧can't wait for s...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
can't wait for s5 bnha
in other words i really like class 1b~

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧can't wait for s...