˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟏𝟏⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ he was clearl...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
he was clearly jealous
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝐛 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
╚══✧════════════╝

"that fucking creep, thinking they can get my phone confiscated" neito grumbled, picking up his phone from his sensei's desk.
"monoma stop blaming 'creep' for your problems" itsuka sighed, shaking her head. she'll be having words with y/n about paying attention in class later.

"you still haven't tood me who creep is" setsuna added, a small smirk on her face.
"some 1a bastard, thinking they're superior to y/n-chan abd can declare whatever they want " he scoffed and setsuna's grin widened.

"what did they say monoma?" she pressed further whilst itsuka gave her look, knowing there's a small possibility of a long rant.

"red tetsutetsu bastard-" he started, a hand in his blonde hair but itsuka's vouce stopped him. the name leaving the orange haired girl's mouth.

"y/n-chan thank god you're here to take him away" itsuka smiled to the h/c haired girl in the doorway. y/n softly nodded, her e/c eyes glancing quickly at neito.

"l/n-chan ready for your date with monoma, he's been talking about for the whole lesson, haven't you?" setsuna confidently greeted y/n.  she turned to neito and gave him a large smirk.

"i see you've acquainted with my y/n-chan, now excuse us for we have a date" neito smirked back and walked up to y/n. placing a gently kiss on her already light pink cheeks.
"n-neito-kun it's only a small walk through mat-" y/n started but was cut off.

"just enjoy it you two!" itsuka shook her head before shooing the pair out the classroom. she looked to setsuna, who grinned back.

they both looked down the corridor to see the couple holding hands. neito boasting about something he had recently did and y/n adding in the occasional hum or nod.

∘ ───✧༉─── ∘

"y/n-tan there you are..monoma?!"

eijiro started but soon noticed the glaring blonde next to y/n. she felt neito's grip on her hand tighten.
"eijiro-san?" y/n tilted her head to the side, waiting for him to explain why he was outside ua by himself.

"i was going to ask you something but you're busy, i'll see ya later!!" eijiro quickly exclaimed and waved. he was about to walk of when a small sound left neito's lips.

"heh"

he tilted his head back slightly, hand going up into his blonde hair and a crazed glint in his eyes. y/n took a quick glance between the two before taking a step way.

"well well well you class a bastards think you so high and mighty why because you're in the top class-ow!!"

a hand came into contact with neito's neck and a sound of pain came from him. a disappointed looking itsuka stood behind neito.
"i expected more from you" she shook her head whilst neito glared at the floor. a small red dusting his cheeks from being embarrassed in front of y/n.

"but itsuka-chan he was clearly jealous, isn't that too cute?!"  setsuna smirked. neito huffed, taking hold of y/n's hand he started walking away. y/n gave a small wave to the three before turning to look at neito.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧        𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝        ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧any kaido shun f...

┊  ┊   ┊ ┊ ┊   ┊
┊  ┊   ┊ ┊   ✧   ┊
┊  ┊   ✧   ┊    ┊
┊  ✧        ✧   ┊
✧                                                                    ✧
any kaido shun fans out there??