˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟎𝟏⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ you have to s...

┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧ ✧
you have to spill every drop of tea
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
╚══✧════════════╝ 

"ara n/n-chan glad to see you're here" haruki's voice gently said as soon as y/n opened the door.

after spending just under two hours on the beach with neito, she caught a bus back home.
"oh sorry" y/n quickly apologised, knowing that haruki was slightly mad.

"no it's not that, your friend decided to stay" haruki glanced into the main room, where mina was sitting at the kotatsu with her pink hand reaching towards a pot noodle in the kitchen.

"mina-tan?" y/n's soft voice reached mina and she sprung up. her bright yellow eyes gleaming.

"n/n-tannn!" mina squealed and jumped on the confused h/c-ette. mina's arms squeezing the life out of y/n.

"you have to spill every drop of tea sis" mina shook y/n and haruki raised an eyebrow.
"i'll leave you two- in fact i want to know too" she smiled and led the the two back to the kotatsu.

both of them looked at y/n, waiting for her to speak while she blush fifty shades of pink at having to tell them.

"i guess w-we went to the arcade then the beach and that was it" y/n quietly explained and mina pouted.
"that was blander than fucking potatoes!" she exclaimed, folding her arms over her chest.

"haru-nee" y/n looked at haruki for help but she shook her head.
"as your sister figure i should know too" haruki gave her sister smile to y/n.

"wait! before you continue, you never told me who you went with!" mina wailed and grabbed y/n's arm.

"heh...about that...i love you mina-tan" y/n gave mina a nervous smile.
"aww! i love you too!" mina squealed and hugged y/n but then her expression darkened "who was it?"

"monoma something right" haruki piped up and the two girls looked at her.
"you promised not to say" y/n sighed.
"sorry n/n-chan, ashido was going to find out anyway" haruki shrugged.

"monoma! you mean he can actually be nice to one of us?!" mina exclaimed and y/n pouted.
"don't say it like that" she mumbled as her head fell onto the top of the kotatsu, the sides of her face hidden by her h/c hair.

"alright then n/n-tan! as your friend i have a challenge for you!" mina patted y/n's head and haruki leaned a bit closer.

"ara a challenge! subarashii!" haruki covered her grinning lips with the tips of her slender fingers.
"a challenge?" y/n lifted her head slightly, her e/c eyes watching the two grin suspiciously.

"mh-mm" mina nodded, her smile widening, her pink hand cupping y/n's cheek.
"tell us ashido-san, what is it?" haruki rested her chin in the palm of her hand, her love for a challenge or bet showing.

"prove to us that monoma can be nice!" she exclaimed, squeezing y/n's cheeks. y/n stayed silent for a bit, lightly nibbling her bottom lip.
"you gonna chic-" mina started but was cut off by y/n slamming her hands on the kotatsu.

"i will" a determined glint could be seen in her eyes despite her quiet voice.
"ara ara" haruki giggled at the side of mina's and y/n's staring competition.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧𝕌 ℂ𝔸ℕ 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔻 ...

┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧ ✧
𝕌 ℂ𝔸ℕ 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔻 ℍ𝔸ℝ𝕌𝕂𝕀 𝔸𝕋
𝔸ℝ𝔸 𝔸ℝ𝔸 𝔸ℝ𝔹𝕐'𝕊