˚ ༘✧𝟎𝟎𝟕⋆。˚

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✦•┈✧ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ✧┈•✦

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧ ❝ remember she ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊
┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧ ✧
remember she has a boyfriend
.✧ ͎. 。˚ °𝕤𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤

╔════════════✧══╗
𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟓𝐭𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐞
𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧
𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
╚══✧════════════╝

"tasukete kudasasimasen ka!!" haruki's harsh tone hit the ears of kaoru. the black haired boy looked up to see haruki dusting a shelf whilst standing on the kotatsu.
"chibi-chan won't mind if i sleep" kaoru let put a yawn as the female glared at him.

"you're going to help and quit wearing n/n-chan's clothes" a dark aura surrounded haruki and she threw a duster at kaoru.
"but they're cute and sorry captain!!" he was about to complain but saw haruki's threatening gaze.

"okaerinasai" haruki called out as the front door opened. hiding any panic for the arrival of the judgemental loli.

"get off that kotatsu, you'll dirty it" chiyo pointed to haruki's feet. her other hand on her waist.
"we're back" y/n greeted, hanging her blazer on the coatrack. smiling at the sight of chiyo trying to hit haruki off the surface with kaoru's duster.

"loli-chan got to walk with y/n, bet they walked under the blossom trees" kaoru dreamily sighed.
"it's summer you dumbass" chiyo turned to him.
"i couldn't be here in spring so don't ruin the dream" kaoru smiled while wrapping y/n in his arms.

"i didn't touch the kitchen or your computer!!" kaoru exclaimed but y/n shushed him, mumbling a small 'shut'. she plopped down at the kotatsu, her determined glint in her e/c eyes.

"y/n-chan have the perfect plan" the front door burst open and a ginger haired girl stood there. a wide grin spread across her face.
"itsuka-san finally someone normal" haruki let out a sigh.

"here we go!" itsuka placed a big sheet of paper on top the kotatsu. various brightly colored scribbles were scattered across the paper.
"look at how cute y/n and chibi-chan looks" kaoru pointed at the itsuka's drawing of the two girls.

"remember she has a boyfriend" itsuka watched kaoru shuffle next to y/n. her protective big sis nature taking over while he just placed y/n's head on his shoulder. a smirk pulling at the corners of his lips.
"we're just friends"

∘ ───✧༉─── ∘

"i'm back!!" a loud voice shouted as the door burst open again. mina's dance practice had finished and she quickly rushed here. the pink skinned girl ran into the front room and took a sniff "smells good"

"cookies are done" chiyo called out, taking the tray out of the oven. itsuka rushed to the kitchen counter, leaning over it.
"you made cookies? wow" she breathed out.

mina looked around the large room and the four people in it. a h/c-ette was asleep, leaning on the kotatsu with a bored looking kaoru half asleep and watching y/n.

chiyo was in the kitchen area, placing the cookies of the baking tray to cool with itsuka watching hungrily. her teal eyes never leaving the plate of cookies.

haruki had disappeared a long time ago when y/n was about to phone denki. the poor women just needed some sleep. the house was fine with chiyo in charge. after all she is a pro-hero.

"nakatomi-kun if you take one more picture of y/n-chan i'll-mmf" itsuka started but stuffed a cookie in her mouth towards the end. a look of bliss crossing her face at the taste.

୨୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨୧
✧ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 ✧

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊✧                                                                    ✧anyone intereste...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

┊  ┊     ┊          ┊            ┊      ┊
┊  ┊     ┊           ┊        ✧       ┊
┊  ┊     ✧        ┊                    ┊
┊  ✧            ✧                       ┊
✧ ✧
anyone interested in ranpo-san
from bungou stray dogs??