Chapter 3

Louis POV

My hips magically find it's way to the beat, men throwing notes and cheering me on. I smile at them, wink at a couple but the one thing is putting me off are those green eyes in the dark corner of the room.

They're off putting, like he wants me to trip or embarrass myself.

"Ask me if I do this everyday I say often", hitting every beat to the song,
Harrys dark eyes looking straight into mine, he fidgets as he watches me, I smirk knowing I have an affect on him.

I let my head go back while I'm on my knees in-front of all the men who are cheering me on. I walk down from the stage and go down to a man he looks a bit stiff like it's his first time here.

"Do it how I want it" that lyric plays as I stroke up and down his thigh and say into his ear "don't be so tense" and walk away with a grin, walking away when the song is coming to an end. I didn't realise the man had put money in the back of my short shorts Until I collected everything I earned.

Once I put a hoodie on and put the money in my bag, I got about £200 "fucking hell" I whisper to myself.

I walk out the locker room and down the corridor as I see Ed on his chair surprise, surprise. "Banging first show lad wasn't expecting that much from you"
"Don't underestimate me Ed because I'll only prove you wrong" I say with a toothy smile.
He nods and says "I'll make myself a note beside your papers lad" I laugh at that because I've only known Ed for a couple hours and I can tell he's a good guy.

He looks as if he was going to say something else, but something stops him. I brush it off.

I walk out and head over to Zayn, Liam and shit Harold Fucking Styles.
"Hello, hello, hello lovely's Zayn and Liam" I say knowing exactly what I'm doing, I see in the corner of my eye Harry rolls his eyes.
"Great first performance tonight, you really smashed it" Liam says kindly, Zayn nods in agreement.

I thank them and we all turn to Harry, there's a moment of silence until I speak up "I think someone had quite a good time watching me in the corner didn't you Harry" I slowly look him up and down and lick my lips making sure to add as much eye contact as possible.

I see that his face has gone a light shade of red, he replies with "just seeing what competition I have to go up against darling" he winks at me.
I scoff and say "aww someone scared he's going to loose his number one place." I say in a sarcastic tone.

Suddenly Harry comes towards me getting a bit too close for comfort "I'm sure you'll never be able to take it anyway love, but for now I have to get ready and those shorts look great on you by the way" he whispers in my ear.

I push him off me and groan and I turn back to Zayn and Liam.

Harrys POV

As the curtains open for Louis performance I did not expect a thing.
"This man will be the death of me" I groan. Those fucking short shorts I think I my head.

As he sways his hips perfectly to the beat he catches my eye and stops for a split second. And carry's on his curves will forever make me look at him like a fucking goddess.

He's on his knees now, head back, mouth open then his head comes back up, he locks eyes with me again and smirks. I fidget in my seat trying to do anything but get hard from that.

He's off the stage stroking up and down a mans thigh whispering something in his ear, anger bubbles inside of me, I don't know why I shouldn't be jealous over that for fuck sake.

He walks off stage with a bunch of notes shoved in his shorts, once he collects his money he struts off.

I walk over to Liam and Zayn, "you bloody enjoyed that didn't you Styles!" Liam laughs hysterically Zayn laughing beside him. I flip them both off and groan.

"Too bad he plays hard to get" Zayn snorts.
"And that your on his bad side already" Liam adds. I want to rip my hair out.

*skip to before Harrys performance*

I'm dressed in super tight back jeans with only a leather jacket on, no shirt to be seen. I wait behind the stage until I see them opening, I'm giving someone a lap dance for the first time tonight. I want to get back at Louis for what he did on stage.

Once the song "Devil in you" starts to play I instantly go for the pole.
(An: I laughed my head off writing this part below soo uhh yeah)

I start to grind my hips against the pole purposely making eye contact with Louis. I swing around the pole then ditching it and start to go lower and now crawling to a man, I deliberately lick my lips at him to show him he is who i've chosen.

Once i have gotten myself on his lap i slowly start to grind down on him, a moan escapes his lips, i grin up at Louis who won't keep his eyes off of me.
I cheer inside as I've definitely pissed him off. I give the man a kiss on the cheek and walk away making sure to look back at Louis and wink at him.
He rolls his eyes and then finally looks away.

I put the money I earned in my bag and wave everyone goodbye as I head to put my money in my locker. Once that's done I walk over to the boys.

I greeted Zayn and Liam and then turned to look at Louis. "Alright sweet cheeks looking like you've been blushing" I keep a smirk on my face as I say that.

"Get some glasses stalker it's the bloody lights" he says.

I go and get a pen and paper and write my number on a piece of paper, when Louis goes to get another drink I slip the piece of paper in his jacket pocket.
Zayn laughs at me as I roll my eyes at him.
Me and Zayn go off to dance in the crowd as it's my birthday after all once we've had a few drinks.

Louis POV

I see Harry within the crowd being touched, kissed all over his tattoo covered chest. He doesn't even care to think that those people feel special when in reality they're being desperate and that Harry doesn't give two shits about them. I roll my eyes at the sight and plan to go because Harry styles is a dickhead who doesn't need my time.

Once I got my bag from my locker I go into my car.
I go to pull out my cigarette box but instead I feel a piece of paper.
I pull it out and open it.
And it says in neat curly writing "call me **** **** **** ;)"

Who the fuck uses winking faces anymore..

*Authors note*

Chapter 3 wow! What a chapter. I hope you like it, please vote comment and give feedback you don't know how much it means. My Instagram Is Tommoway100 if you have any suggestions please text me on that! Thanks again -Ruby ;)

1273 words :p