Chapter 21

Harrys POV

It was Sunday morning and I woke up with Louis lying on my chest. His cheeks pink, his hands loosely round my waist and his hair going in different directions and his pyjama trousers hanging low. How could I get this lucky I think.
"Fucking creep" Louis says in his morning voice which by the way is so hot.
I tilt my head confused. "Watching me bloody sleep, you creep" he chuckles and I turn bright pink.
"N-no I wasn't I don't know what your talking about" I say and he chuckles once again.

Louis sits up straddling my waist, pulls the back of my neck gently and gives me a kiss, simple and sweet. We stay staring into each other's eyes full of love, well for me at least. I knew I loved Louis, I have since I took him to the park where Zayn found me.

"What're you thinking about love" Louis pipes up.
"Just how I got so lucky to find you" I say and he hums we lay in each others arms for the rest of the morning talking about our future like, our dream house, and job. Just the little details that make a big difference to someone.

"Please don't leave" I whisper and Louis looks up at me.
"I'm not planning on it haz, your one of the best things that's happened to me" he says
"Wanna go somewhere?" I ask him, Louis smiles at me.

I go into a cupboard to find out he massive umbrella that can definitely cover both of us, we put into the ground in summer but today it's meant to rain, I take a couple blankets with us including one to clip onto the umbrella so it will cover us fully when we need it to.

"An umbrella and....blankets?" Louis asks and my laugh fills the room.
"Don't worry it'll be amazing" I wink at him, Louis gives me a confused look.

*time skip to when they're at the forest/field*

We walk hand in hand to the big tree that will mostly give us cover. "Are we watching the sunset or something?" Louis asks
"Louis love there isn't any sun" I giggle

"So why are we here then" he puts his hand on my arm
"I thought it would be cute if we but blankets and pillows underneath this massive umbrella and watch a movie" I look at him "W-we don't have to, but I even brung fairy lights..."

Louis grabs my cheeks and kisses me with passion "let's put the fairy lights up and set the movie up" he smiles at me

Throughout the movie Louis has been teasing me. Biting his bottom lip then smirking, obviously seeing me blush makes him want to do it more. Suddenly I feel something on my thigh, it's Louis I look at him but he's paying attention to the movie. His hand moving further up. My breathing gets heavier.

*okay smut warning ahead if you don't like, skip to the end :)*

Louis turns his head to me "something wrong love" he asks with a grin. I grab his waist to make him look at me again and smash my lips onto his. Louis being quick to respond. He pulls on my hair and straddles me making me moan. He takes his hands from my hair and moving them down to the top of my trousers he moves his finger tips along my skin while kissing me, it feels electrical.

I get ahold of his ass moving my hands in the slightest ways to tease him. He moves down to my neck kissing every spot he touches until he bites down on my soft spot he mutters "found it" he smiles grazing his teeth slightly touching my sensitive skin. I grasp onto the blankets breathing heavier.

I bites and sucks to engrave my skin making everyone know I'm his. "Mine, all mine" he whispers still on my neck. His words making me moan, go weak to my knees.

He pulls my shirt over my head and does the same with his, Louis slides his finger tips slowly down my chest. "Come on Lou I need it so bad" I say out of breath. He looks up at me "don't tell me what to do, remember I fucking own you babe" he goes close to my face kissing me then pulling away doing what he was a minute ago.

"So so pretty Haz, my hazza" he says kissing down my chest I tilt my head back moaning his name. When I look down at Louis he's got to the top of my jeans licking his lips, he looks up at me and I nod. He unbuttons my jeans fast along with my boxers. "So pretty" he whispers making me hard, god who knew I had a praise kink.

Suddenly he takes me into his mouth making me whine. He goes slow at first, getting faster and faster. "God Lou your mouth is fucking magic" I say as he carries on, just as I'm at my climax he stops and I look at him confused. "Oh babe that was only the start, are you ready?" Then it clicks me and Louis are going to have sex in the middle of nowhere under an umbrella while it's pouring with rain.

"God Lou I'm so ready" I say and Louis smirks
"Turn over love" he whispers in my ear and kisses my cheek. Louis goes to his bag and pulls out a condom and lube
"Oh so you were prepared?" I say to him
"For you? Always" he chuckles.

He prepares his figures covering two of them. The cold liquid touching my entrance making me gasp. He enters and goes slow at first but then gets quicker "fucking hell lou" I say and he moans.

He pulls out to add a third finger making me groan loud, covering it with lube. He enters once again but he doesn't go slow, he goes fast and we become a moaning mess. "God your being so good for me Harry" Louis whines. Then out of nowhere he keeps hitting the same spot that makes me moan louder than ever, maybe even screaming. "Found it" Louis hot breath hits my ear and I nod eagerly.

He then covers his dick, making sure he's wasting no time "you ready babe" Louis asks and I nod in response. His tip enters and I whine "god Louis please" I say like I'm never going to get it again.

He slowly enters, "Louis please, wreck me" I ask and he moans.

And so he does, thrusting in and out of me making me a moaning mess below him, Louis going harder at each thrust hitting my spot, praising me ,it's heaven. "L-Louis please I'm g-gonna" I stutter out, legs shaking
"Go on love I'll do it too" Louis says reaching his climax, I close my eyes stomach rising this is when Louis pinches my waist as if to say he's ready too. We both release at the same time. Louis gasps in relief and I whine. He pulls out and lies beside me breathing heavily.

We both look at each other smiling "so pretty, who knew you had a praise kink love" Louis says
"Shut up I know you get off on it" I say and he slaps my arm, I realise the rain has stopped and we sit cuddling enjoying each other's company. "You know we gotta get dressed, we can't stay here, good luck getting dressed" Louis chuckles and I slap his arm

"What you told me to wreck you" he laughs
"Like I said you probably get off on that Lou" I say and Louis doesn't say anything but smiles.

*authors note*
Okay so that's my first proper smut chapter. Idk how good it is because I'm terrible at writing smut. But I thought it was about time so here ya go. Please give feedback and suggestions, comment because they always make me laugh and vote if you want :)
All the love Ruby <3
(Instagram, Tommoway100)

Word count 1357