Aim for the Rice! ~Episode 8~

Start from the beginning

"So many stretches, curl-ups, push-ups, jumping-jacks, everything!" complained Yui. "C'mon, Yui. We can do this!" encouraged Laala. After they completed the fitness routine, they fell to the ground, then sat up. "Yatta!" said Yui, weakly, throwing a fist to the air. Then she spot Sophie. "Isn't that Sophie?" asked Yu, pointing. Laala looked where she's pointing. She spotted Sophie jogging around her class P.E field.

*There are 3 P.E. fields, one for 6th and 7th graders, one for 8th graders, and one for 9th graders. The 9th grade field is in the middle of the 8th grade field and 6th/7th grade field.*

"Sophie!" shouted Laala, waving at her. Sophie noticed, turned her head and waved back. Then, she tripped. Suddenly, Koyoi rushed to her side and caught her. After that, he jogged along with her. "It it me or is Koyoi-san acting like some sort of dreamy-guard of Sophie?" asked Yui, pinching herself. "It reminds me of the Guardians......" sweat-dropped Laala. "The what?" "The Guardians, Sophie's fan club in our previous school. They worship, follow and protect Sophie." "Oh!"

  They notice Nino, still exercising. "It's Nijiiro Nino from class C!" exclaimed Yui. "She has incredible reflexes and an amazing sense of rhythm!" described Laala. "I reckon....." "We gotta dream scout her!" They slide to her. "Capisce/Dremy-cute!" " 'Sup! You're Yumekawa Yui and Manaka Laala from Class A-ssu. Ya need something-ssu?" "Ne, ne, you should totally become an idol!" said Laala. 

"You could be an incredible dreamy-idol if you go to Pripara!, Nino-chan!" "An idol? Nah, I'm all about sports-ssu! Gets the blood pumping! Idols are all lifeless and stuff-ssu." "Idols aren't lifeless. They're totally passionate." said Laala. "The Yumepirika rice Cooky serves up is full of vitamins and stuff!" said Yui. "Pripara's half marks-ssu. No interest at all over here-ssu!" 

P.E. is over and lunch has started. Laala and Yui chased Nino. "Come on, Nino-chan!" said Yui. "I'm begging you!" said Laala. "No running in the hallway!" said one member of the Disciplinary Committee. They followed her order. "Escape!" said Nino. They continued to follow, but Laala pulled Yui away, beside some lockers. A bell was heard and they both covered each other's mouths, preventing themselves from saying anything. 

"No matter where you Ji-go-ku... the walls and doors both have ears. And the windows, and the ceilings, and the floors... And yes, I lurk even on your back... The wise have long ears and a short tongue." said Mimiko as she turned left, not noticing them. They finally let go each other's faces and breathed heavily. "We're safe." said Yui. "We can dreamscaped her notice if we just stay silent." "Can't let her find out we're scouting Nino-chan." said Laala. "Scouting who?" asked a voice. They jumped for fright and hugged each other. 

Then, they open their eyes and see Shougo standing in front of them, looking confused. "Onii-chan! What are you dreamy-here for?!" asked Yui, angrily. "I should ask the same thing to you, too! What are you sitting here for?" "That's none of your dreamy-business!" "Anyway, I have a question for you." "Nani?" "Remember you performed with one of the members of SoLaMi Smile from last week?" "Un!" "Who.... is she???" asked Shougo, shyly as he scratched his neck. 

"Hmmm....... I can't tell you!" said Yui, sticking her tongue out. "Naze(Why)?!" "Because you'll just distract us!" "I won't!" "Yes you will! Why are you so dreamy-curious anyway?" "......... B-Because I want some tips from the Divine Idols." "Still! I won't tell you!" "Yui! We have to go!" said Laala, trying to drag her. "I'm still not done with him!" complained Yui, trying to escape her arms. Then, a lightbulb appeared on to of Shougo's head. 

"Oi, Laala!" called Shougo. "Nani?" asked Laala, still holding Yui. "Do you know who she is? You do go to this Pripara, right?" "......... Hai, I do know her!" "Ehh?! Then, who is she?" "I'm h--" "Let's go, Laala! We got a dremy-mission to complete, remember?" interrupted Yui, dragging Laala. "Ehh?!" said Laala. "Yui......" growled Shougo. "But what did she say? I'm? Could it be....... Nah! She couldn't be her! Demo..... She could've changed her look like Yui. *frustrated sigh* This is so confusing!"