Chapter 22

Narrator's POV

"So, I'll actually sleep at your house?" Somin shyly asked Jongkook, who was starting the engine of his car. "Don't you want to?" He put on his seatbelt and checked his rear-view mirror.

"No, it's just..." Somin trailed off her words, suddenly feeling awkward. Jongkook looked at her with a weird gaze. He arched an eyebrow as he realised. "If you're not comfortable, we can forget about it. I understand that it's dangerous to have a man and a woman stay together in the same shelter but you know that I won't do anything without your permission," He truthfully explained.

Somin looked at him, smiling softly. She nodded. "I'm just being cautious, oppa. Sorry. I trust you," She patted Jongkook on the shoulder. "Of course, you should trust me. Alright, we'll get going now," Jongkook said before driving off to his house.

After a few minutes, they reached their destination and got off the car. It was only 9pm, still too early for the both of them to sleep. Somin decided to wash up before resting.

"Oppa, I'll shower now. Lend me some of your clothes!" She shouted from the guest bathroom. "Huh?" He mumbled to himself and scratched his head. He clearly doesn't know what clothes to pick out for her.

He scanned through his closet and found a black hoodie. He smiled to himself, imagining how big it would look on Somin's slim body. He took it out and went to the guest bathroom. "Somin-ah!" He knocked on the door. "Oppa, do you have an extra towel?" She voiced out. Jongkook sighed to himself and went to the guest room to take a towel.

"Here," He knocked on the door again as he looked away when Somin slightly opened the door, enough for her hand to reach out. Somin quickly took the towel and the hoodie from him. He decided to shower too and went in his room.

Somin went out of the bathroom with her denim short pants and Jongkook's black hoodie. "Ah, it looks so big on me," She mumbled to herself as she stood infront of a mirror, fiddling with the hoodie. She put on the hood and went to sit down on the sofa, waiting for Jongkook.

She crossed her legs and pulled the hoodie to her knees and tucked it, covering her whole body. She laughed to herself, thinking about how big his hoodie was to cover her whole body while seated with her legs crossed.

Jongkook went out of his room, only to see his girlfriend laughing to herself. "Are you perhaps really crazy?" He asked playfully and grabbed a glass of water. Somin was taken aback with his sudden question and laughed even more.

"By the way, I borrowed your charger and charged my phone in your room," Somin told him after she stopped laughing. He nodded. Jongkook then got back to his teasing.

Jongkook carefully sat beside her and looked at her, confused as he gulped down his water. "What have I gotten myself into?" He dramatically sighed. Somin slapped his back as a response. Jongkook chuckled. He glanced at the woman before him.

He grinned at what he was seeing. He went closer to Somin and grabbed her face with his hands. "What are you doing?" Somin was flustered at his action. "You look cute," He complimented and suddenly, moved his hands down to the hoodie strings.

He pulled both of the hoodie strings until Somin's face disappeared. He shook it around as Somin struggled to make him stop. "Hey!" She shouted, hitting Jongkook's chest repeatedly. Jongkook laughed loudly and stopped.

Somin took off the hood and glared at him. She hit him once again as he laughed once more. "You jerk," She gritted her teeth and adjusted the hoodie. "Alright alright, I'm sorry," He ruffled her hair, making it even messier.

"You're so annoying, oppa," She pushed Jongkook by the shoulder and went further away from him. She adjusted her hair as she groaned, half-hating half-loving his teasings. "Are you mad?" He smiled cheekily as he asked. Somin glared at him as a response.

Somin pulled the hoodie off her knees, showing off her legs carelessly. Jongkook's eyes widened at the sight. He looked away quickly. "Hey, are you not wearing any p..pants?" He stumbled with his words.

Somin glanced at the flustered man. She then decided to tease him. "You didn't give me any pants so of course, I'm not wearing it," She unemotionally answered. Jongkook facepalmed. "Are you crazy? Are you dumb? How can you not wear pants?" He raised his voice, irritated by Somin's carelessness.

Somin silently laughed as he totally took the bait. "Why? You don't like it?" She purposely scooted closer to him. "No, don't come near me. I'll get you some pants. You're crazy," He stood up but Somin pulled him down instead.

Jongkook had no choice but to face her. Somin caressed his jawline as she glanced at his lips. He gulped. His heart pounding loudly. He clenched his fist to avoid starting anything. Somin then suddenly leaned in to his ears.

"Actually..." Her soft voice made Jongkook crazy. "I'm wearing pants," She backed away and quickly ran off. Jongkook was still and scoffed at the situation. "Come here, you crazy woman," He went after her.

She giggled and went into Jongkook's room. She regretted as soon as she went into the corner of his room. Totally a dead end. Jongkook caught her and tickled her at that corner. "No, oppa. Wait. That tickles. I'm dying," Her words were filled with laughter as she said that.

She sat down, tired of laughing. Jongkook sat by her side. "Tired?" He jokingly asked. "Of you? Yeah," Somin answered playfully. He snickered and moved away from her. She smiled and moved towards him, placing her head on his broad shoulder.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Somin asked a question. "Oppa," She called out to him. "Hm?" He interlocked his fingers with hers. "Do you...actually like me?" Somin awkwardly questioned. She had always wondered if their relationship actually started because of their feelings, not a kiss.

Jongkook went silent and caressed her hand with his thumb as he thought. "Honestly speaking, I've never really thought of you as a woman. I bet you've also never thought of me as a man," He truthfully answered. Somin nodded, agreeing to what he said. "But then, I looked at you as a woman and I like you..alot. It's almost unbelievable that we are together. I mean, everything in life is unexpected so," He explained carefully, leaning his head onto Somin's head.

"So is it bad? That you're suddenly with me?" She asked with a sad tone, pulling her hand away from Jongkook gently. "Who said that? I just confessed that I like you alot. Can't you hear the good parts?" He took her hand once again and held it.

Somin lifted her head off his shoulders and looked at him. Jongkook faced her with loving eyes. "What?" He asked. "Thank you, oppa," She suddenly confessed. Jongkook's eyebrows frowned in confusion. "For what?" Somin gently smiled. "Just because. For being with me," She shyly said and looked away.

These kind of confessions made Jongkook cringe but hearing it from his lover made his heart stutter. He grinned widely. Jongkook grabbed her face gently, turning her head to face him. He leaned in, closing the gap between them.

Her plump lips was perfect on his soft lips. Jongkook guided their lips, which moved together perfectly. They kissed softly and sweetly. Somin smiled as they exchanged kisses. Jongkook tilted his head, quickening the pace. Their hands that was holding together was released.

Somin's hands went on his neck and his hands was on her waist. They pulled away from each other to breathe but hurriedly closed the distance between their lips, savouring the moment. After a few more messy kisses, Somin pulled away as she gasp for air.

"You're crazy," Jongkook 'praised' Somin and patted her shoulder. "It's only the start," She boldly answered and pecked his lips once again before standing up. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To sleep. Don't you want to sleep?" Somin jumped and landed on Jongkook's black-coloured bed.

Author's Note:

1.05k readers?? So crazy! Thank you so much :)