Chapter 30

Somin's POV

As we reached Seven Karaoke, the karaoke near my house, I hooray-ed silently. My love for karaoke is out of this world. Sad? Go to the karaoke. Happy? Go to the karaoke. Annoyed? Go to the karaoke. Stressed? Go to the karaoke. Simple as that. The three of us stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk had their masks on. Oh, the life of a celebrity. I envied once again. We booked a room at the end. "You've been here alot of times?" Donghae asked as we walked towards the room. I nodded. "Too many times, I think. It's really near my house so I practically go here atleast twice a week," I answered. "Twice a week? What are you on? Are you sad?" Eunhyuk teased me as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't be a jerk, it's a hobby," I snickered and cursed him. Donghae laughed at the both of us while Eunhyuk kept on raising his eyebrows up and down to tease me even more. We went in the spacious room, enough for atleast 5 people. "Now, let's see. Who shall we start with?" Eunhyuk asked with a playful tone and arched an eyebrow at me.

Jongkook's POV

I was in dilemma. Should I go to the karaoke and see? Or am I being too nosy? I bit my lip in frustration as the thoughts of Somin and Donghae together clouded my mind. Are they alone or is there another person? Questions kept on popping on my mind. I scoffed in disbelief. The fact that she didn't tell me about the 'hang out' with Donghae was saddening. Was she worried I might get angry or annoyed?

The thing is I wouldn't. A hang out is a hang out. Unless the man seeks out more than that. I groaned. "Whatever," I took my car keys and rushed out of my house.

Narrator's POV

On the other hand, Somin was singing enthusiastically and passionately. Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed out loud at her passion. She was singing "Like It" by Yoon Jongshin. She was getting into her emotions but the two men distracted her. She glared at them. "Stop laughing, I'm trying to feel the song," Somin stopped singing to scold them but it made the both of them laugh even harder.

Somin rolled her eyes and went back to singing her lines. It was a duet song so Donghae intuitively grabbed the other mic and sang his lines. Somin looked at him and nodded as she sang, approving of his amazing voice. Without the both of them knowing, Eunhyuk was smiling sheepishly at their interaction. "I should leave them sooner or later," He thought to himself.

Both of them finished the song quickly. Somin decided to let Eunhyuk sing this time. He gladly took it. "Donghae-ssi, shall we sing a song together then?" Eunhyuk jokingly asked him. "It would be my pleasure, Eunhyuk-ssi," Donghae went along and even bowed. Somin shooked her head at the both of them but adored their friendship.

As they sang "Today More Than Yesterday", Somin had the urge to go to the bathroom and excused herself. Without her knowing, Eunhyuk stopped singing suddenly. Donghae was puzzled. "What?" He asked. "I'll leave you two alone. It's a good chance now," Eunhyuk explained. "Suddenly?" Donghae questioned, feeling slightly nervous.

"My friend, you may be weird but you have the charms so go get her," He patted Donghae's shoulder before standing up. "Have fun," He winked at Donghae and left quickly, leaving Donghae stiff and awkward in the empty room. As Somin washed her hands, she thought of Jongkook. She felt guilty and she didn't know why.

"Should I have told him?" She thought to herself and sighed. As she checked her phone after awhile, her eyes widened. There were text messages from Jongkook. Somin then called him, in case he was worried that she wasn't replying him.

Somin's POV

"Hello?" I greeted. "Hm," Jongkook oppa answered half-heartedly. "What's with that tone?" I pointed out as I fixed my bangs. "I don't know. Why don't you ask yourself?" He answered back with a harsh tone. "What do you mean?" I was confused as to why he sound annoyed. "Is it because I didn't answer your messages? I know. I'm sorry. I was busy," I answered.