Chapter 12

Jongkook's POV

I always knew that Somin and Sechan are like best friends to each other but seeing them being so close and talking to one another non-stop,made me infuriated.

There was still an hour left until the dance practice ended. Its 3pm already. I can't wait to go back home and rest. My muscular body stretched way too much.

Not going to lie, I think I kept staring at Somin to the point where Haha noticed and pointed it out during the break.

"Hyung, your eyes are about to fall off," Haha sat down beside me and spoke softly so that no one could hear.

"What are you talking about?" My forehead wrinkled. "Why are you staring at Somin so much today?" He cleared his throat.

"Me?" I pointed at myself,acting like I wasn't the one staring at Somin. He nodded.

"Are you crazy? Why would I stare at her?" I gave a bittersweet laugh and touched my right ear.

Ah. I shouldn't have touched my ear. Its a habit of mine when I'm nervous, shy or mad.

"How can you lie to me? Are you dumb, hyung?" He cupped his mouth, exaggerating his statement.  I hit the back of his head as he whimpered. The dance teacher, Lia, called us back.

As Haha and I stood up, I heard Haha said, "We'll talk about this later, hyung," in a serious manner. For some reason, I was nervous.

Narrator's POV

Finally, the shooting ended. The dance practice went well for Somin. She was happy that Lia praised her dancing. She liked when someone compliments her sincerely. It made her happy.

"Somin-ah, you were so cool. Oh to be young again," Jihyo stretched her back as she spoke to Somin. "Unnie, how can you say that? You're still young," Somin hugged Jihyo's shoulder as they walked.

"Really? I guess so then," Jihyo smiled happily when she heard that from the younger one. They both chuckled at Jihyo's answer until they stopped their footsteps when they saw Jongkook and Haha talking suspiciously.

Both Jongkook and Haha kept looking at their surroundings and were whispering to each other.

Jihyo smirked at Somin and Somin nodded, understanding her expression. Both of them crept up to the two man who were being suspicious. Jihyo and Somin leaned in purposely to show them that they were behind.

"What?" Haha exclaimed and staggered his footsteps backwards. Jongkook looked startled. "What are you oppas doing secretly?" Jihyo initiated the question and squinted her eyes at the both of them.

"Okay, good that you are here,Somin. Jihyo too. So this dude has been sta-" Haha's words got cut off as Jongkook cupped Haha's mouth and dragged him to the toilet.

Jihyo and Somin were left behind, puzzled.

Jongkook's POV

This guy must be crazy. I dragged him to the toilet and sighed heavily.

"Are you crazy, Haha-ya? You're gonna say that infront of Somin herself? I ought to punch you right now if I could," I crossed my arms,annoyed at Haha's action.

"Why not? Hyung, you're acting weird. Do you like Somin or something?" Haha questioned. I cleared my throat and touched my ear once again.

Suddenly, I heard the toilet flushing. Oh crap. Someone must've heard our conversation. I looked at the person coming out of the toilet stall. It was Jaeseok hyung.

"Oh, hyung," Haha greeted nervously and kept glancing at me. "Right. I saw your behaviour today too," Jaeseok suddenly confessed as he washed his hands.

He joined in the conversation so at that moment, it was only Haha, Jaeseok hyung and me in the toilet.

Well, isn't this weird?

"Haha and I are married. We both know how guys act when they like someone. This may sound weird to be talking to you about this sensitive topic but its pretty obvious that you like Somin or starting to like Somin," Jaeseok hyung elaborated seriously.

"Hyung, you know too? How?" Haha got curious and I also wanted to know how he knew.

"This guy kept staring at her. He even tried to get near to her multiple times. He definitely got jealous when Sechan or Kwangsoo kept playing and teasing her. I almost laughed seeing his face," Jaeseok shooked his head in disbelief.

Then,both of their heads faced me. I was close to sweating. Should I just tell them? I mean, why not? They're quite trusted and they don't seem that angry with the idea of me liking Somin.

"To be frank with you..." I trailed off my words, nervous to confess.

"We are dating," I finally let out. Their reactions was the most dramatic expressions i've ever seen.

"You punk," Jaeseok hyung grabbed me by the collar and shook me playfully while Haha grabbed my hair and shook my head.

"Ah, stop it," I pushed them away and fixed my hair. "Are you crazy?" Haha declared. "What do you mean? Isn't it fine? I like her. She likes me and that's that," I said.

"Oh~~~" Jaeseok hyung and Haha poked me jokingly and I smiled shyly at my remark.

They got serious quickly. "Is it okay for the both of you to date in the same program?" Jaeseok hyung asked.

"He meant, judging from today, you have to maintain your gaze and feelings if you don't want to reveal your relationship," Haha continued.

I nodded. I agreed with their worry. I definitely don't want anyone to hate on Somin and our relationship. I am aware that people do ship me and other female celebrities.

But it doesn't work out like that. Somin...she's different.

Somin's POV

I wanted to hear what Haha oppa wanted to say but Jongkook oppa dragged him away, without Jihyo unnie and I hearing anything.

"What was that?" Jihyo unnie exclaimed. I shrugged and went on. She followed me after and we had a nice conversation.

I asked my manager to send me back home for the day when I saw him. It was already 4.20pm and I wanted to rest badly. I said goodbye to Jihyo unnie and went into the car.

After a few minutes, I reached home and I washed my face, hands and feet. I quickly jumped on the bed, hugging my soft pillow.

My eyes were closing until I heard my phone buzzing. I groaned,debating whether I should ignore or pick up the call. I gave in and sat up to answer the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" My voice was sore and tired. "Somin-ah," My eyes were wide open when I heard Jongkook oppa's calm voice.

"Oppa?" I distanced the phone away from my ear and adjusted my voice. "Why did you get back home so early?" He asked.

"I'm tired. Aren't you?" I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes, listening to only his voice and the fan running.

"Of course but you didn't even talk to me today," His statement made me chuckled as it sounded as if he was complaining.

"Why? Are you sad that I didn't talk to you?" I teased him. "Do you think I'll be happy that you kept talking to Sechan and Kwangsoo instead of me?" He asked seriously.

"You were too far from me. I was too lazy to go and walk to you," I teased him once again. I heard him scoffed and I giggled as a response.

I was slowly drifting to the dreamland as Jongkook didn't say anything. "Somin-ah,"
His deep and soft voice rang through the phone. I was awake again and I rubbed my eyes, which was still closed.

"Hm?" I answered.

"I miss you," Jongkook oppa confessed and my eyes opened as my smile got wider.