Welcome!!

Ch - 42

Sidnaaz enter inside the bungalow, he still keeps her on his embrace because his hot temperature gives her the perfect warmth she needs. As a werewolf his body temperature is always hitter than normal human beings, that’s the reason they prefer to be in a cold place.

This is his ancient home, which is placed in the between the hills of Gulmarg. It is already a cold area and because of it placed in the hills, and his place is way colder than the normal one. Snowfall occurred in almost every day, but it also made the view so beautiful.

As soon as the main door open, Sana’s eyes are wide open in amusement. The house is way more beautiful than the outside; it’s given you an ancient touch with modern interior. After his parent’s death Siddharth change the interiors but kept the belongings, in which his family’s memory is attached.

They enter through a big hall painted with shade of light brown and a mix of off white, where a huge sofa is placed on the middle, beautiful flower vases, different ancient showpieces.

He smiles by looking at the amusement of her face, the way she focusses on every single detail and what she is thinking, “Yes, it is beautiful princess.” Said Sidharth by give a peck on her cheeks.
She turns her gaze to him and says, “Yaa, when you said that you are a werewolf and take me somewhere safe. For a once I think that we are going to live in some forest.”

Sidharth chuckles and says, “So how you feel now? Actually, this is the main place, we are going to live in another corner of the house. That place is only belonging to me.” Sana made a confuse face and asks, “Is someone else also live here?”

Sidharth nodded his head and says, “Yes, four more people. Kushal, aastha and rest two will introduced themselves by their own, let’s go to the kitchen first. There is one, who wait for you so desperately.”

Sana made a more confused face and says, “Did they know me?” “Everyone knows you.” Said Sidharth with a smile.
Intertwined fingers with her both move towards the kitchen area, which comes after crossing a corridor besides the hall.

A delicious smell comes in her nose as soon as she comes near the kitchen. Looking at Sidharth she says,“It’s chocolate Sidharth.” He smiles and shrugged his shoulder.

Sana give him an angry look and says, “Why you stop your thoughts? So that I can’t heard them right?”“If you heard everything, then you will not be able to enjoy the surprise princess.” Said Sidharth by pinching her cute angry pout.

Sana nodded and move towards the kitchen, as she enter find a girl there.
In her mid-twenties, wearing a red floral dress reaching till her knees. She has a fair complexion with blue eyes, a dimple come on her cheeks, when she smiles in herself.

She stands there wearing headphones, waving slightly with the music and plating some chocolate cookies. Sana look at Sidharth who gesture to move inside.

The girl lifts her eyes towards them, as soon as her eyes fall on Sana she open her headphones, rush towards her and pulled into a tight hug.

Sana is taken by her sudden action but still she hugs her back and asks sidharth in mind, “Who is she?” He smiles and says in mind, “Ask herself, she can’t read your thoughts.”

Sana hummed, but before she asks her anything the girl broke the hug and says, “Finally I met you, after wait for so long. I am so happy; aww you are so cute."