Decision!!

Ch - 67

Sidharth in on the living area waiting for the doctor, he don't have the courage to tell her everything, his heart is aching with thought of all this but at the same time his princess face come in front of her. Which is the most important thing for him compare to anything else, whether it his own babies. He know that not going to survive a second more without her.

At the same he also know that she never will be agree for this, how can she be? She is planning to live her lost childhood where he is planning to snatch that thing away from her. But in both the way she can't able to live all that, because somehow if she bear all pain in three months but still never able to survive after delivery.

He don't want to think about her going away from him in the wildest dream also. Can bear her hate for the lifetime but never able let her go away from him. In the very first day he promised himself that will protect her from everything, and he will do that. No matter what he have to do for this. He prepare himself for make her understand but he is also broken.

Doctor came with kushal and two other members of pack also enter inside the house with them. They stand near sidharth and one of them asks, "What's the matter aplha?" He look at kushal then says by looking at all, "Need to do the proper check up of the bab....the baby." They nodded and says, "Don't worry babies will be fine, we didn't let anything happen to our future alpha."

Sidharth narrows his brows and says in a stern voice, "I am still here for taking decisions, you all don't worry and doctor come with me." He look at kushal and gesture to come. The two members were not so much happy with his answer but still didn't say anything and go from there. Sidharth continuously tapping his index finger on the thumb in tension.

With every he taking  forward to sana his heart start throbbing more fast, eyes are getting wet by thought of her reaction in all this. Here sana is sitting on the bed by folding her hand near chest and made an angry face, her one hand caressing the womb and saying something.

Just then sidharth enter inside the room, but dare not to move a single step ahead by looking at his princess who already behaving like a mother, the way she holding her womb and talking with the baby. He feels like someone piercing thousands of needles inside his heart, stomach crunched by the thought that he is going to snatch her this glow in some seconds.

He always wanted to keep that smile on her face but can't afford loosing her for forever because of that smile. Tear droplets start flowing from his eyes, kushal put hand in his shoulder and murmurs, "Go inside bro, she is looking at you. You need to make her understand, can't fall weak in front of her. Please."

Nodded sidharth wipes his tears, taking a long breath and move towards her. Sana look at him in confusion, try to read his thoughts but can't. "What happen sidharth? Is everything alright?" He pressed his both lips in order to control himself and sit on his knees in front of her. She collided her brows and going to asks something just then her eyes fall on the doctor and kushal.

"Why doctor is here again sidharth?" Asked sana by looking at him, who is just staring the baby bump. His hands start shivering, he can heard the heartbeat of babies, unwantedly he thumped on the floor unstoppable tears are start flowing from his eyes. He knows that need to be strong but can't, thoughts of stop those heartbeats and sana's confused but worried face killing him from inside.

Sana's eyes are widened in shock by looking at him in the state, which she never imagine to. Her strong sidharth is crying in front of her, but why? Bending down she cupped his face and asks by make him look at her, "What happens sidharth? Why you behaving like this? Tell me, what.. Kushal why he is doing like this?"