Food, rashmi, pain!!

Ch - 12 ( Food, Rashmi, Pain)

Sidharth take her to his cottage, after parked the car he asks her to come outside. Sana comes out and look at the cottage with a smile, "Is it yours? "

He nodded his head and stand besides her, "for now, do you like it?" Sana smiles and says, "obviously it's so beautiful, and i love this type of cottage in hilly areas."

Sidharth thinks something and says, "I think you will like the interior also. Let's go inside princess." Sana nodded and move towards the entrance.

Sidharth take out his phone and call someone, " Did you keep the food inside kushal?" Kushal replies, "yes, everything is set just like you says. And we send that chef back to his home also."

Sidharth hummed and says, " Talk with the principal and buy this cottage by princesses name. But remember nobody should knows about this."

He cut the call and move towards sana, "why are you waiting here, go inside princess." Sana look at him and says, "I was waiting for you. Are you done with your call?"

Sidharth nodded his head and open the door. Sana enter inside and look everywhere, "it's so beautiful sidharth." He just look at her with a smile on his face.

Sana turns towards him and says, "what happen? Why are you smiling? He shake his head in no and and says, " Nothing princess, let's eat something. Because now i am also starving."

Saying so he hold her hand and take her somewhere. Sana follow him with a confuse reaction. They move upstairs and sidharth open a door.

Sana look at place with a smile, it's decorated with fairy lights on the leafs and also some decorative lamps

Sana look at place with a smile, it's decorated with fairy lights on the leafs and also some decorative lamps. She loves this type decor a lot. She asks in excitement.

"You always decorate this place like this?" Sidharth nodded his head and says, "yes princess, now sit here i will take your aalu parathas."

Saying so he go from there. Sana start play with the lights and decor, " I feel like my life changes suddenly, i come to this brightness from that darkness. Thank you so much sidharth for being my friend."

Her thinking broke by the ring of her phn. She picks it and says in a happy tone. " Hello, dadi how are you?" Dadi replies, "aaye haaye puttar, you sound so happy for the first time. Did you get some prince?"

Just then sidharth come there with the food and place them in a table. He sit there and smiles at her. Sana smile and says, "no dadi nothing like that." Suddenly sana heard some sound from the phone..

She says by colliding her brows, "what is this sound dadi, who is crying?" Dadi laughs and says, "hahaha, your sister. She have to do all works by her own."

Sana frowns and asks, "but why? Where is her helping hand?" Dadi says while chucking, " Don't know why everyone refuse to work in our house, so rashmi have to do all works of home including her own."

"As your father never asks me do anything. He is busy in finding maids for the house. Shanno is also left because she move to different city. So, rashmi is our current maid."

Sana giggles and says, " Haye, but what happen to everyone suddenly?" Dadi says, "haha, i don't know but i am enjoying it. I will send u her pictures."

After that she cut the call and sit in front of sidharth. He says while smiling, "what happen princess? You look so happy today."

She giggles and says, " No maid wants to work in our house so, my elder sister have to do everything by her own." Sidharth  scratch his neck and says, "ohh, seems everyone boycott your house."

Sana shrugs her shoulder and says, "Leave it, show me the parathas." Sidharth nodded his head and serve the food on plates for both of them.

Sana look at the food with glittering eyes, he look at her and says, "can you please have the food ma'am?"

She nodded her head and says, "yaa sure." Saying so she take a morsel of the parathas , dip it in the dahi and eat. She close her eyes and chewing it slowly with a smile on her face.

Sidharth smile brightly by looking at her reaction and thinks, " Aww, princess you looks so cute like this. I will do everything for this smile."

Sana joins her thumb with index finger and says while shaking her hand, "It's perfect sidharth. I never ever eat so tasty aalo paratha at shimla."

She open her eyes and says while taking an another morsel in her mouth, "it's feel like someone specially brought it from the dhabas of Punjab."

Sidharth cough a bit and says, " I glad you like it princess." She says in excitement, "not like it sidharth, i just love it a lot."

He smile and looking at his princess continuously. Sana look at him and says, " Why you are not eating? Try it sidharth, it's so tasty."

Sidharth smiles at her and spread some mud on his hands from the pot behind him. He says by showing his palms,  "Actually princess, i mistakenly put my hands on the mud and it's get dirty."

Sana look them and says, "Ohk then wash it." Sidharth bit his lips and says, " Yrr it's so boring, again move downstairs wash hand. Leave it i will eat later."

Sana says with a sad face, "no way, you will have food with me. I can't sitting here and eat alone."

Sidharth says with a smile, "you can do one thing princess. Feed me by your hands." Sana look at him by colliding her brows and says, " What? No i will not do this."..

Sidharth says while making a disappointment reaction, " It's alright princess, if you can't do a small thing for your friend. Let it be i will manage."

Sana look at him with a sad face, now she cursing herself for making him sad and thinks, "Yrr why you are like this sana? He is asking for a small thing and you deny him."

She take a morsel and keep it in front of his mouth, "now smile, this face didn't suit you."

Sidharth smile and take the bite. She continuously feeding him and eat herself. He is just admire her all the time.

After washing hands both move to sidharth's room. She move to the glass and look outside with a smile, "it's so beautiful sidharth. Lucky you, who always have this beautiful view every morning after open your eyes."

Sidharth stand besides her and look outside. Suddenly sana's facial expressions change she move, close her eyes and start shouting in pain, fall on her knees.

Aaaahhhhhh...... Aaaaaahhhhhhh

Sidharth shock by looking at her and hold her from back. He continuously rubbing her back.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!

Tomorrow you will get to know about the pain. So please all do votes and comments🙏🙏❤❤