My luckiest day!!

Ch - 5

I can't see his eyes, because of his specs as the glass is dark. He comes and stands in the middle of the class. All girls are looking at him with open mouths.

He really looks very handsome, six feet in height with a built body. His biceps is clearly visible from his tight shirt. He looks like a hero, not the teacher.

Principal look at him and says, "he is Sidharth Shukla your new management teacher." His name, sidharth I don't know why I feel good to hear his name.

Ughhh.. Stop it sana what are you thinking. From when you start behaving like this girls. Concentrate on your book. Already that officer again comes today for investigation.

And I don't know why I did not feel good with him. I was lost in my thoughts, just then I heard his voice. Looking at him in a jerk I collide my brows.

He says, "good morning class, as you already know my name. So, today we are going to do an introduction class. All of you stand and tell me your names and hobbies. "

His voice is the same as him. I can never forget his voice and those eyes. But I can't able to see his eyes. Are they are same? No sana how can it be possible he is a police officer and he our teacher.

But the voice, I can't be mistaken. From the time I saw him, my mind going towards him every time. No matter how hard I try to not think about him.

Lost in my own thoughts I don't know when my turn has come. I heard his voice as he says something to me, "excuse me are you there, the girl on the last bench."

I look up and saw the whole class is looking at me with him. Getting up slowly I say by trying to saw his eyes from the specs, "Shehnaaz Gill."

He nodded his head and wait for me to say more, before I could say anything about my hobby my so-called classmates says, "she is a psycho sir. Her hobby is shouting. Hahhasa".. And all start laughing.

Nothing new for me, I roll my eyes and look downward. Just I heard something which makes me look towards him.

He says, " Did I ask you all?. I don't think so, from the next time if anyone trying to be smart in front of me then no one will be worse than me. Say sorry and sit there quietly. Remember this is the first and last time. "

I look at him with wide-open eyes, no one ever scold anyone for me. Since childhood, this is the first time someone taking a stand for me. Unwantedly my eyes filled with tears.

Maybe he is a very nice person. I pray there is some more person who should be there like him. I wipe my tears and look downward.

Everyone starts saying sorry to me. I don't need their sorry as I know no one meant it. After that, he says, "now tell me what your hobbies shehnaaz? " My heart skips a beat when I heard my name from his mouth.

I never thought that my name can sound so good. After hearing psycho and mad from everyone, someone calls me by my name.

I don't know why I feel like crying, like all tears that I hide for long is start forming from my eyes. I said in a cracking voice, "i..like ...singing."

I don't know what happened suddenly he says by looking at everyone, "today's class is done. " And leave from there.

Maybe I am the last one he already takes everyone's introduction. Packing my stuff I move towards the garden. Because I want to cry but I don't know why.