Wedding!!!

Ch - 58

Time passes like seconds, all are busy in the preparations of wedding. After giving   too many trials finally sana's wedding dress is decided because sidharth had the perfect feeling from that dresses. All making faces because who feel dresses. Sana just sitting with him when he chooses for himself, as she has zero idea about all this.

Everything from her dress to jewellery is choosen by sidharth. After that day she feels pain only three times which is immediately shiphoned by him. All preparations are done in the yard of the mansion. And finally today the wedding day, the full moon. A wait of years is going to over today.

Sana is sitting in front of the mirror by wearing a red colour designer lehenga, with sprinkling pearls are situated on the border, beautiful embroidery is spread on the whole skirt. The top is made with the same fabric, back is tied with pearl knots. Her long brown hairs fall on her bare back, she is waiting for sidharth who wants his princess to make ready today by himself.

Sidharth come there by wearing a black designer tuxedo, with perfectly set hair. Bending down he placed a kiss on her shoulder and says, "Are you ready to be my bride princess?" She cupped his face by one hand and says by pecking his cheeks, "Always and you look hot, my to be husband." Smiling he hit his head slightly to her aside her all hairs in one side, "Time to get ready princess."

He hold a designer diamonds chocker with red rubi stones and pearls placed on it, completely matching to her dress. He put the necklace around her neck and says by kissing there, "This looks more beautiful now princess." Sana smiles by looking at him on the mirror and blink her eyes. After that he placed the matching earring on her ears and kissing there.

In the same way put the tiara on her head and says, "Its done princess now the tuffest part, your makeup." Sana nodded by closing her eyes and says, "Just remember one thing sidharth that we are not going to attend any halloween  party." He roll his eyes and says, "Everything will be fine, don't forget i am practice all this since one week. Now i am perfect."

She cross her fingers and says, "All the best." Twisting lips he hold the both sides of her hair, took some portion of it and pinned them on the back by making a criss cross. Sana smiles and blink her eyes, he sighs and put a broch there.

Sitting in front of her on knees he take a lip colour and going to apply when Sana says, "Let me put this at least myself." Nodded in no he says, "No already soha does some makeup on your face, only this is left." She smiles brightly because sometimes he looks so cute. Pulling his cheeks she says, "Do anything you want to do."

Biting his lips he start applying the red colour on her lips with so much of concentration. Finally he done it properly after ten minutes and says by smiling, "See princess, i done it perfectly." Sana peck his lips and says, "I love you sidharth." "I love you more my princess." Said he take the bangles and made her wear by placing soft kisses on her knuckles.

Standing up he took the light pitch netted duppata and pinned in on her head. At last place the rep bindi on her forehead between the eyebrows and says by placing a kiss there, "My beautiful princess and would be wife is ready." Holding his hand sana kiss on his knuckles and says, "Let's go."

The whole yard is decorated for the wedding, white lighting with different types of creative decorations. Chairs are situated for the guests, who is none other than the pack members. In werewolves they almost having the court marriage but sidharth asks to set all things properly for Sana. A canopy is created in the middle where priest is waiting for the bride groom.