TWO

JUNGKOOK RAN OUT AND WENT TO HIS CLASS he didnt want to see Jimin. God he would be broken when he hears Jimin talking shit about him.

Jimin was confused, why did he suddenly leave when  Jimin was walking towards him.

Does he think I'm like them?

I'm going to make him think otherwise, I'm nothing like them bitches.

Jimin went to class and seen that Jungkook was also in his class, his heart broke when he seen that Jungkook was by himself. He decided to sit next to him. He came towards the table but Jungkook stood up.

"Why are you standing? Sit." Jimin said, with a husky voice making Jungkook shiver.

"I'm sure you don't want to sit next to me. I'm a werewolf remember? People fear me, hate me. It's okay I'll sit someplace else." Jungkook said, away to walk away but Jimin was quick enough and held Jungkook's wrist.

"You arent going anywhere, sit." He said making Jungkook gulp and sat down.

"Good boy." Jimin said, playing with Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook blushed making Jimin smile.

"Cute." Jimin muttered.

"Hey man, why are you sitting next to him?" Taehyung ask, glaring at Jungkook making the boy look down and bit his lips causing some blood out by the sharpness of the tooth.

"Shut it Tae, what's so wrong with sitting next to him? So fucking what if he is a werewolf. He cause no harm. Stop listening to useless rumours." Jimin said making Taehyung huff and walk away.

"You didnt have to so that." Jungkook whsipered by Jimin heard.

"Of course I did, no one should mean to anyone when they did nothing wrong." Jimin said making Jungkook smile.

"Thank you." Jungkook muttered.

Made my first friend!

Hope it last long.

-

"Poor Jimin, bet Jungkook force him to be with him. What a dickhead." Eunji gossips.

Jimin glared at the group of girls and held Jungkook's waist making the boy confused.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks, trying to get away, he doesn't want people to hate Jimin.

"Holding you, anything wrong?" Jimin asks, rubbing Jungkook's waist.

"N–No, nothings wrong." Jungkook stuttered.

Jimin hummed and went to a different table, away from his friends.

"Hang out with your friends, I'm fine with being by myself." Jungkook said as Jimin shook his head.

"I rather stay here than go with people that are close-minded." Jimin said making Jungkook smile a little.

"Now, what do you want to eat?" Jimin ask, getting up.

"A sub, muffin and banana milkshake, pretty please." Jungkook said, giving Jimin puppy eyes.

"Of course cutie." Jimin said, making the wolf blush.

Jimin went to get the food, leaving Jungkook alone. He went on his phone for awhile but heard a bang making his ears go down and making him flinch.

"What did you do to Jimin oppa?" Lola ask, as Eunji grabbed Jungkook's phone and held it away from the wolf.

"N-Nothing." Jungkook stuttered, feeling fear inside.

"You did something, everyone hates you! But somehow you made Jimin like you?" Sora ask.

"Be careful girls!" Jihyun said.

"He might bite you!" Taehyung said, joining in.

The girls heard and they were now scared, they step back away from the wolf who was close to crying.

Jungkook got up and ran away, soon Jimin came, eyes were dangerously red.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jimin said, gritting his teeth.

"Nothing oppa, Jungkook was trying to bite us." Kathy said.

"He wasn't trying to bite you! You were bullying him, all of you are cunts!" Jimin yelled as he ran to get Jungkook.

"Kook?" Jimin yelled as he heard sobbing.

"Oh, Kookie, I got you your favourite." Jimin said, handing the wolf his banana milkshake.

"Thank you, hyung." Jungkook said, sipping away.

"I fix them, they shouldn't have done that." Jimin said, hugging the wolf close.

"They are big meanies." Jungkook cried, holding Jimin tight.

"They are pup, they are." Jimin said, petting Jungkook's hair as he felt Jungkook wrapping his tail around the vampire.

-
A/N: hello!

I'm posting today because I'm off school, but I'm not isolating so dont worry! I was sick yesterday like I was physically sick.

But I'm getting better now. And I got ideas for this book.

I hope you all like this book so far 🥰

The cover up above is by the creative potaeto-peel

Edit - (now - mashikyufication )

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜