SEVEN

JUNGKOOK LEANED ON THE TREE as he was distracting himself with a leaf. He couldn't help but think about Jimin, he wanted Jimin to come but at the same time he didnt want to see him and cry again.

I'm just a monster aren't I.

More whimper sounds came from the wolf as he laid down once again. He felt his stomach growl.

I need food.

The wolf turned back to a human and checked if he had money.

£5? I can get food.

Jungkook went out of the woods but in the opposite end, he didn't want to go back to the school.

He seen a shop near by and opened the door. Of the bat he smelt chips, sausages, sausages rolls, and many more.

Now what do I want?

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" Says the woman as she stared at Jungkook, waiting for a reply.

"Can I have a sausage roll eith chips and do you sell banana milkshake?" Ask Jungkook as the lady nodded.

"I'll have that too." He said as the woman went to everything and put them in the table.

"That'll be £3.60 please." Said the woman as Jungkook gave her his money and got his £1.40.

Jungkook got his bags and went back to the woods and started eating.

-

"Hey Jimin, who are you waiting on?" Taehyung asks making Jimin roll his eyes.

"Who do you think?" Jimin said with an attitude.

"Calm down, Jungoook isn't here." Taehyung said as Jimin glared at him.

"What did you do?!" Jimin yelled, holding Taehyung's collar.

"I did nothing, I didn't see him either, I dont think he was in." Taehyung lied but Jimin knew it was a lie.

"He was in you dick, I was with him this morning." Jimin said as he eyes were getting red.

"He wasnt in class, never seen him." Taehyung lied once again but Jimin bought it.

Jimin let him go and he tried to find Jungkook.

The woods!

Jimin used his fast speed to get to the woods.

He made it and see Jungkook eating.

Oh thank god hes eating.

"Kook?" Jimin said as Jungkook heard and tried to run for it.

Jimin used to fast speed to stop the wolf.

"Why are you running?" Jimin said as Jungkook turned and ran but got stopped again.

"What's wrong pup?" Jimin asks, trying to touch Jungkook's cheek but Jungkook slaps his hand away.

"Stop calling me that!" He yelled making the vampire flinch.

"Stop pitying me, you've done! I fell in love. You can stop using me now." Jungkook said as tears slipped down.

"What ever do you mean pup?" Jimin asks, as Jungkook looked down.

"It doesn't matter, you fooled me. Well done, go and find another wolf to play with." Jungkook said with a crack at the end as mpr enters left and he ran away from the vampire.

Jimin stood there, confused. It was moments later that he knew who told me.

I'm definitely gonna kill him, no one is gonna stop me.

-
A/N: hello!

I hope you like this somewhat angsty chapter, it might be intense in the next, I don't know yet.

I'll also update on my other account today as well. I hope all of you are safe, happy and healthy.

And I hope your 2021 is doing good so far.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜